Gateway / Fradulent statements
Purchased a new computer from Circuit City in San Luis Obispo on August 18, 2006 for our son on his birthday! The screen went black and he called the City Assure number. They kept his computer for at least 4 or more weeks and kept calling our number, since we purchased, to ask for a return shipping address saying the computer was ready to be returned and was fixed. He was talking with them and they told him it could not be fixed. He was told his only option was to take a refurbished computer which he agreed to, all the while we were getting phone calls, during the day while at work, saying the needed the correct shipping address. They sent him a pacific blue refurbished Gateway computer than is now dead, won't boot, won't do anything and here we are hving spent nearly $1400 with the City Assure protection plan with no computer and no where to turn. I am totally digusted with Circuit City for offering this plan and for City Assure for being incompetent! What can I do??
More Gateway Complaints & Reviews
- Gateway cr Cust 1014104 - wrongfully charging my visa 
- Gateway Computers - Computer Warranty and Repair 
- Gateway / Monitor Lp2207 - Stay far away from Gateway
- Gateway International - Scam and cheating!
- Gateway Computers - Gateway 420GR - what a hunk of junk! 
- Gateway Prestige Cinema - Lack of service
- Gateway - Unauthorized charged on credit card
- Gateway NV77H Laptop - Laptop should be repalced
- Gateway NV55S02u - Hard Drive Crash
- Gateway/ E Machine - emachine is a Bad Computer