Gateway NV55S02u / Hard Drive Crash
I bought a Gateway NV55S02u on or around December 28th, 2011. It is now less than 2 months (Feb. 24, 2012) later and the hard drive crashed! I am a full-time volunteer for AmeriCorps and use my laptop everyday for work. I work for a non-profit and literally do not have an income. Granted, maybe I should have used an online cloud storage program, but seriously!?! TWO MONTHS!?! Of course, when I send the computer in it will take about 3 weeks for them to fix it, but they don't even TRY to save the data??? They are not responsible for loss of any data, is what I was told... Well, who is? It was not my fault that the hard drive failed. If I want to try to save my data, they said I should go to a local service technician. Their service technicians can't do it? I think part of the warranty should include making an attempt to recover data. I will definitely not be recommending Gateway, ever... As this was my first experience with them and they didn't even try to be helpful.
More Gateway NV55S02u Complaints & Reviews
- Gateway cr Cust 1014104 - wrongfully charging my visa 
- Gateway Computers - Computer Warranty and Repair 
- Gateway / Monitor Lp2207 - Stay far away from Gateway
- Gateway International - Scam and cheating!
- Gateway Computers - Gateway 420GR - what a hunk of junk! 
- Gateway Prestige Cinema - Lack of service
- Gateway - Unauthorized charged on credit card
- Gateway NV77H Laptop - Laptop should be repalced
- Gateway/ E Machine - emachine is a Bad Computer 
- gateway of edmond - horrible apartment complex