Gateway GT4024 PC Desktop / Lemon Gateway
Gateway - www.gateway.com
We purchased a new Gateway desktop in August of 2006 and we just got it back for the fourth time (not to mention a keyboard, hard drive and software patch at various times along the way in between). We've lost valuable files, pictures an countless hours reinstalling software each time. It went back three times for the same problem and yet they refuse to replace it! The power supply cords are too short to allow installation of a second hard drive and they refuse to do anything about that at all. What a schmuck company.
When they don't take care of an individual like me who's spent several thousands of dollars with them, Lord only knows how their E-Machine customers will fare.
I guess that's why they're going under.
More Gateway GT4024 PC Desktop Complaints & Reviews
- Gateway cr Cust 1014104 - wrongfully charging my visa 
- Gateway Computers - Computer Warranty and Repair 
- Gateway / Monitor Lp2207 - Stay far away from Gateway
- Gateway International - Scam and cheating!
- Gateway Computers - Gateway 420GR - what a hunk of junk! 
- Gateway Prestige Cinema - Lack of service
- Gateway - Unauthorized charged on credit card
- Gateway NV77H Laptop - Laptop should be repalced
- Gateway NV55S02u - Hard Drive Crash
- Gateway/ E Machine - emachine is a Bad Computer