Gateway cr Cust 1014104 / wrongfully charging my visa

1 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

These people have been sending me bottles of something I ordered a free sample of. I have sent them back every month (as that is what I was told to do when I ordered the sample, returning them would stop the automatic order). They are spouse to stop sending them and NOT charge my credit card, but the packages are still arriving, and they are not stopping the charges to my credit card. It's over $120, and I just can't afford it. I want my money back, and the packages to stop coming. Please help!

Ci
May 29, 2015

Comments

• Ha
      27th of Jun, 2015

Hi, I have the same problem as this. Anyone can help me how to stop this? The contact nunber that I have no one is answering ! They charge me without confirming me if I want another one.

• Ka
      5th of Jul, 2015

I have the same problem now my charges are over $400.00. What do I do?

• Ne
      12th of Jul, 2015

I just noticed I have the same issue, I cancelled my card but I want to shot this fraud down!!! Please let me know what I can do.

• Ti
      12th of Jul, 2015

I have the same problem to they need to stop taking money of my card, , , I only won't a samply

• Mo
      14th of Jul, 2015

Same thing for me. I asked for a free sample and then I decided to send it back because of the medication I take for a chronic decease. I wrote an e mail asking not to send me anymore and please accept my cancellation as of that date. I never had an answer and was charged 516, 48$ in just one month on my credit card.
    I read they would not accept return to sender, so the first box cost me about 13$ to return to them. Now the second, I will return to sender.

14th of Jul, 2015

I am having the same problem, I can not afford them but they still keep coming ! how do I get them to stop?????

14th of Jul, 2015

crooks that are steeling our money and we can't seem to stop them!!! help!!!

14th of Jul, 2015

loose your card and get a new one

• En
      16th of Jul, 2015

Cancel your cards first then do what we are doing and are reporting them to consumer affairs. Also I work at post office and will see what they can do there. Don't go to bank they can't help CANCEL and never buy on the net again. My wife is to trusting I'm not too many scams taking elderly money I've had enough. you too? let's fight these crooks now.

• Di
      21st of Jul, 2015

Advise for buying these kinds of items online. I purchased a $20.00 VISA gift card, and just used that, as I had heard of this kind of scandal continuing to charge people. When something is free, you shouldn't be required to give a credit card number. The item I paid for haven't yet received, the "so called free item" I did receive & they charged $10.00. OMG!

• Mu
      25th of Jul, 2015

If you have been scammed or defrauded by this company please phone the The Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre 1-888-495-8501 (free call). They are now aware of this company as I reported a fraud to them and have a file but they need more information from other people who have been defrauded. The more information they have the more likely action will be taken against this company. Enough is enough!

• Pa
      27th of Jul, 2015

Hi, I'm having the same problem why can't someone do anything. I'm cancelling my card, I guess thats the only way.cost me $18. to return one box.

• Mu
      27th of Jul, 2015

See my post and make statement to police and The Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre 1-888-495-8501. The more more complaints that are made the more information they have to go on the more likely the these people will be shut down.

• Ga
      30th of Jul, 2015

Well same thing happened to me, I cancelled this product back in May, I CANCELLED and they put my delivery on hold (that's their sales pitch and apparently you have to call them before a certain date to cancel again), well I checked my visa today and they billed me for the product and yup it was in my mail, I called them up, reported to them that they are a fraudulent company and complaints have been filed against (possible lawsuit in the future--I threw that in for good measure) asked for the customer services name (told him he would be named in the complaint) and read THEIR terms and conditions on cancellation, now of course, the guy went into his big speel of pitching his product, I said I wasn't going to waste my money on sending their product back (from what I read that made no difference) and that I was going to cancel my credit card so they could no longer [censored] me over, well he sure protested that and well I said [censored] you and hung up, 2 MINITES later they called me back to confirm my cancelation plus they sent me an email confirming such and here's the funny part THEY HUNG UP ON ME LOL, so time will tell to whether or not they will actually cancel either way I am calling visa up and getting a new card.

Lesson learnt---don't order sample crap off the internet

• Mo
      30th of Jul, 2015

Please stop sending me this product for hydroderm wrinkle serum, i ordered the free samples and i have been using it and to me it does nothing. I use it faithfully as told and i see no dfiference, please do not send anymore and if you do i will report you to the authorities, don't charge my credit card for I have issued a stop payment on any products .
    Suzanne Baran
    10 Kirk Close-Red Deer, Ab T4P 3R1

• Pm
      4th of Aug, 2015

I think we need to stand as a unified front and get our money back. The bs from the third party service is not acceptable. We should bring them to small claims court
    . S

• Mr
      7th of Aug, 2015

I've contacted my cc company and requested their phone number as your cc cannot cancel this for you. The number I got was 1-866-915-9351. It is an automated service and you need to make a new call for each product you wish to cancel. I received 2 cancellation confirmation numbers. The message also stated that I would receive emails confirming the cancellations. So far I have received one email from them and am waiting for the second one. Should the charges continue I can forward these emails to my cc company. I called the number again to see if I could try to speak to someone but when I pressed 0 the phone hung up. I called the number again and repeated the same cancellation steps and the message I recieved this time was that all future orders have been cancelled. Is there anyone else who has any experience with this method of cancellation? If so, please share.

• Er
      25th of Aug, 2015

I asked for samples of Flawless Youth and Reversaderm from a / your Florida company. I received the samples, paying the mailing. I was busy and didn't look at the letters enclosed. I looked at my VISA and saw charges of $144.12 and $135.71. I called the two above attached numbers immediately. That was August 15th, 2015. Weird, I had to call two different numbers, it was the same girl at each number but only received one cancellation number. I was expecting my VISA to be credited for those two amounts. It wasn't happening so yesterday I called again. I was informed that I would NOT get my money back. I spoke to the Supervisor, Kevin, # 385 30. He also said that I just had a cancellation not a refund. Do you know that this is a 'scam', 'fraud' company. I would like you to investigate. I see others are getting caught in the same scandal.
    My ID number is 120951
    My order number is 655203.
    I would appreciate your full attention and expect an answer immediately.
    Must I take to the Better Business Bureau or are you going to do that?
    Further more two small 30 ml of the above named product certainly do not cost almost #300.

3rd of Sep, 2015

I have had the same experience as these people with this company. I have just been told that I can send the products back for a refund but have to pay for my "free sample". Neither product fx Cleanse or garcinia cambogia worked. Expensive lesson learned! Nothing is free. I would like to take down companies like this. Does anyone know how to go " viral" to stop others getting scammed?

• Gl
      1st of Oct, 2015

Same as above, 3 charges on my credit card unauthorized by me. Scotia visa will do nothing.