GAP / response to service
To respond to all those cusotmers complaining about Gap's service. I worked with this company for years and have been gone for almost a year now. While there are some horror stories around service overall there managers are WAY over-worked. There is so much work to do everyday it is impossible to achieve with the hours they provide their stores. And of course they still expect perfection! Managers are badgered by upper management around creditcard results and store standards. As a manager you are also the cashier, running go-backs, cleaning fittingrooms, doing shipment, markdowns... and the list never ends. With all this to do customers do not have a chance. Once it was the retailer of choice but no more. And unfortunately everyone suffers from that. The customers as well as employees, they have lost many great people by being so demanding. It is a shame.
More GAP Complaints & Reviews
- GAP - horribly rude customer service 
- Gap Inc. - I will never buy anything from Gap and will advise all my friends to stay away from Gap 
- Gap.com - Beware of Gap Online! 
- GAP - return policy 
- GAP - The worst I've Ever Been Treated 
- GAP - employee and manager and security guard
- GAP - please stop printing "the gap" over the u.s. flag. it is against the law.
- GAP - charges incurred products never shipped
- GAP - cashier was so rude
- GAP - trying to make a pymt