Gander Mountain / gift card fraud
Beware gander mountain gift cards!!! I had a $100 gift card, made $75 of purchases, and when I went back a week later to use the rest they told me the card had zero $ left on it. I asked them what was bought with the last $25 because I didn't buy anything, but the store refused to prove me wrong. They just said you must have used it, and if you have a problem to call their customer service. I called the number but again they said they were not able to pull up what was bought with the fictitious $25 charge. I will never shop at gander mountain again... I'll use academy, bass pro shops, or cabelas before I ever use a store with such horrendous customer service.
More Gander Mountain Complaints & Reviews
- Gander Mountain - ad 
- Gander Mountain - boat motor has never worked right 
- Gander Mountain - false advertising 
- Gander Mountain - possible racism 
- Gander Mountain - no employee to help when needed 
- Gander Mountain - I am not really complaining, I do have a question about a flashlight.
- Gander Mountain - range passes 
- Gander Mountain - I bought a pair of gander mountain boots, scent free 2400 thinsulate boots 
- Gander Mountain - purchased a gun range punch card and was told the store was not closing
- Gander Mountain - refund check for sale they reversed