Menu
Portrait Puzzles
reviews & complaints

Portrait Puzzles
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

3 complaints
0 resolved 3 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Portrait Puzzles. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
J
5:04 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Both of the puzzles I got from them were terrible and poorly made. Of course, I wasn't planning to use them after I opened the package and saw THIS. So I called their number ending with 2130 and asked what I had to do to return the puzzles. They said that they don't accept returns and what they can do for me is to give me a store credit. This doesn't make...

O
7:28 am EDT

Portrait Puzzles - Seller didn't deliver frame on time

My sister found very beautiful frame on the website www.portraitpuzzles.com. We ordered it and sent the photo to the company. We wrote the note to the seller, where we asked to print the photo and place it in the frame. We wanted to make the surprise for our parents. The seller confirmed everything and told that the delivery would take 4-7 days. We waited 10 and no sign of the frame. Awful services and delivery.

Hide full review
R
1:29 pm EST

Portrait Puzzles - Misleading website, avoid at all costs

Misleading website. I uploaded the picture I wanted printed on a puzzle, and it uploaded just fine. I reviewed the picture, confirmed that it was how I wanted it, and a week later, I received a puzzle that had half of the picture chopped off. I contacted customer service, and they basically told me "sorry you didn't see the fine print, but we have the right to crop your picture as we see fit. Merry Christmas."

Now my brother and his wife (puzzle enthusiasts) get a puzzle that has his best man and several friends chopped out of the picture because of "my" mistake.

Hide full review