GameStores.co.za / bad service and false advertising
Game stores secunda in south africa advertised a 6 seater steel patio set on promotion from 25/09/2008 until 28/09/2008. On 24/09/2008 i confirmed that they recieve stock on this specific item on 25/09/2008. On 25/09/2008 i went to them after work just to find that they close at 17hoo. I went back on friday. For a while i had to walk around to find someone who could help me. After finally getting hold of someone to help me, is was informed that they don't have the cusions advertised in their pamflet in stock. Then after settling for other cussions, they informed me that they don't have the table in stock and even though they advertise in there pamflet that they do order if out of stock, they could not order it for me. We contacted head office and i was promised better service and that i would recieve the specific patio set on 30/09/2008. On the promised date we were contacted and informed that the set was at game stores secunda. Got there at 11h00. Specifically asked for petrus who was not there. I waited for 1.5 hours to get someone to at least try to help me. Finally i asked for the manager. It came to my attention that petrus was the floor manager. Eventually petrus pitched and just before i wanted to pay, i realised that the item they "ordered" for me was in fact the smaller 4 seater set that i did not wanted. The same size table was advertised in the following weeks pamflet again, but just with different chairs. Petrus informed me that he did not have this size table in stock. Thus false advertising again. This was the most horrific experience in my life. It was the worst service ever.
More GameStores.co.za Complaints & Reviews
- Game Stores South Africa - bad attitude 
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - returns policy and manager
- Game Stores South Africa - poor customer service
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - computer / laptop
- Game Stores South Africa - terrible service
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - Attempt to purchase 24 by Flying Fish from Menlyn Liquor today
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - fraudulent activity on my store account
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - I want my account closed and no one is helping.
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - usn protein supplement
- Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.za - gas stove