Having problems with GearBest?

GearBest Customer Service Contacts

84 Granite Ave Fl 2
Staten Island, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GearBest Customer Service. Initial GearBest complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GearBest above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GearBest. Discuss the issues you have had with GearBest and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

GearBestI am complaining about my paid order that hasn't been shipped.

I ordered and paid last december 25 this item in gearbest.com: imilab kw66 3d hd curved screen smartwatch. 2 weeks passed and my order has never been shipped. I tried to contact customer service but was told to wait for 2 weeks. Now that 2 weeks is due, I decided to cancel my order and demand a refund. Again im told to wait for another 2 weeks for them to process. I just felt im being deceived.

GearBestProduct not shipped

Ive been purchased a
    Xiaomi Mi 10 5G Smartphone 6.67 Inch Snapdragon 865 X55 Octa Core and still not shipped when the shipping time already passed..

the message from gearbest:
    Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order from Top Achic Store.

Some of the products of our store have been set at wrong price with payment arranged and we have removed all the affected products.

We are working on this issue closely with our partners for a fast and optimal solution and will get back to you as soon as possible.

For meanwhile, you can make a refund by contacting us in case you want to cancel the order.

Thanks again for all your kindly understanding and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I don't want a refund, I want the product.. lousy service by gearbest.

Jul 20, 2020

GearBest — Anet et4 3d printer

After numerous messages and pictures regarding a question any amateur familiar with 3D printing could answer...

GearBestNever received the product

I ordered 2 products and paid. Never received. About 4 months already and they only give me excuses. No money back or my order. You cant't give bad reviews on the website unless you receive de order, so they are very smart. Other clients cant see if someone wants to complain and share.

GearBestHorrible experience

I ordered a printer at gearbest and after i paid thru paypal and got a email from paypal as well as gear best that my product was payed for
        Gearbest sent me a message 40 min later that my order has been successfully canceled
        Why ?!?
        Give my my money back then
        I have been contacting them for 5 days straight
        The Only thing they say is wait for 24 hour for a response i have been waiting more than 24.hours and still no help no money back nothing just a employe that copy and paste the same sentence over and over again
        Its a scam company
        A horrible experience from the first moment

GearBestsemi - fraud business module

As part of a case study, ordered 3 random items from flash sales and promotions.
          As per previous cases studies and current experience we can tell with reasonable confidence that the whole business of Gear Best counts basically on silent/voiceless customers who lose their buys.
          A proportion of no more than 4.5% of sellers in the site is genuine. The rest fall in 2 categories: Doesn't exist (fake accounts) or scam.
          Interestingly, part of scammers and "genuine" sellers are linked to drugs money laundry system established in west Europe mainland and China.

Be safe!

GearBestUndelivered order

I place an order on 19.08.2019 -order number [protected]. Gearbest took the money. Until now I did not receive my order and seems i will no longer get it.
            Instead I contact these guys twice till now: at first they told me the product is no longer in stock, but going to be shipped in a week. After a week, they come up with a better excuse - the product is no longer being produced, so you need to pick another one and pay for the difference!

Now, that i look for ways to file a complain I realize that this is the way they operate! GEARBEST is a SCAM, be aware!

I can only imagine how many people are in the same situation as i am, but obviously Gearbest is still operating!

Aug 29, 2019

GearBest — refurbished ilife v7 super mute sweeping robot home vacuum cleaner dust cleaning with 2500mah li-ion battery - sapphire blue eu plug

I made my order on 28.06.2019. Gearbest took my money. Until now I did not recieve my order. They let me to...

Aug 14, 2019

GearBest — order [protected]

Ordered two pair of shoes from the site. I live in Germany, stationed here as supporting a US entity and have...

GearBestitem digital video camera: e190719001286

Just bought a camera, and it is not switching on. No matter how many times I complain and send emails, with video attachments, to gearbest, all i'm getting is links to their page, with a ticket number, saying that they will investigate the problem. Also they haven't refunded me, or sent a replacement. I've decided to sue the company [gearbest]. And will suggest that no one should by from them.

• Updated by AJ Simone · Jul 27, 2019

I ordered a camera, when received it wasn't working. No matter how many times I've sent emails and video attachments to Gear best they STILL will not send me a replacement nor will they refund my money. I've decided to SUE. Also will suggest that NO ONE SHOULD EVER BY FROM GEAR BEST. I am still waiting for the issue to be resolved. I've even been talking to someone on their "live chat", and STILL nothing. I'm FUMING

GearBestsmartphone

I bought a smartphone from gearbest and it was defective, I noticed the screen simply stopped responding to touch everytime it screen locked.
                This just a couple months after buying but since 45 days had gone by they refused to refund me the total ammount, they offered a partial refund (about 70% of the inicial cost)or to send a refurbished item back to me.
                I had to send the item back to sem which costed a bit but ok seemed fair. Although they refused to send me a different model (even if lower priced) and this didn't sit well but ok I'll accept it.

Now the refurbished item arrives and it is defective out of the box.
                I complain to support and now they say I've used the item for a long time and that they can only refund me for 30% of the initial cost or that I can send the item back and they will send me a refurbished one.
                So I have to pay another 10 euros to ship it back and get another refurbished item potentially defective (because they won't even let me pick another model) or plain lose the money?
                How can this be legal?
                I had spend hundreds in this site but never again, and you shouldn't either because it things don't work you're out of luck.
                You have been warned!

Ticket:T19051402356
                Order Number:[protected]
                Chat proof:

• Updated by Igor Carrasco · Aug 16, 2019

UPDATE: Less than 24 hours after posting my complaints in several online sites, the ticket was escalated.
                    I was then offered a full refund for the item and was "asked" to change or take down the reviews I had put online.
                    I refused to changed/take down the reviews unless I felt it was justified and said it felt like blackmail.
                    They assured me I would receive the refund either way.
                    However nearly one month later no refund was issued which in my opinion shows how gearbest does things.
                    At this point I say nothing gearbest claims needs to be taken lightly and with a grain of salt as they seem dishonest.

Updated Chat Proof: https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZv7Jc7ZkvTtbhsVwybkIeHtYETNL5xKb7ay

GearBestcontinuous nonsense going on at gearbest

I have had very bitter experiences with gearbest lately... Firstly they are continuously selling stuff they don't have stock of... Then make us wait for 2 months saying shipping will be in 7 to 15 days... Then force customers to cancel the order as they are incapable to send... If customers do not cancel they cancel at their own whims n fancies... Dont even bother to ask... Then they argue about the refund... We literally have to fight for our refund... Of this they do not refund shipping and insurance charges... I don't understand how can they charge shipping n insurance for something they fail to send... Now thts not enough a lot of times the parcels dont reach us so if we ask for refund we are refunded inappropriately... But worse is what they have started lately... I ordered for a violet purse and they sent me a red one n now they are insisting tht it is violet as if I am colour blind n dont know the difference... I asked them to take it back n give me my full refund n they are refusing... They are saying only 18$ will be refunded for a 50$ bag because its colour difference n it is violet n because of tht function will not be affected... Then they should keep one category for clothes one for shoes n one for bags so client orders n waits for a surprise as to which one gets delivered... On their website they sell the violet n red tote as 2 seperate items n though I ordered violet they sent red n are challenging me tht its violet... I am sick of fighting with them continuously... They lately came back telling me tht because I have too many rma I dont deserve a refund more than 18$... I asked them to chk statistics before accusing me as 80% orders were refunded because they failed to deliver n forced me to cancel n 20% as they were never delivered... Of the 100 orders only 7 have been taken as refund as it did not reach me... 30+ have been cancelled by gearbest or because they had no stock... I really need justice... Could u pls help

• Fe
                      Ferenc Berki Jul 16, 2019

Hello, did you get back your Money?

• Fe
                      Ferenc Berki Jul 16, 2019

Hello, did you get back your money?

GearBestmy order has not been sent for almost 4 months!!

The robot vacuum cleaner I bought almost 4 months ago has still not shipped. According to product reviews, other customers orders are being sent.

I bought this product with discount price at 05.02.2019. I think they don't send my order for discount price.

If they don't send my order for a while, I will write bad comments on all social media platforms and I will take legal action.

GearBestelectronic

I ordered an item through this doughy (gearbest) peoples.

They have only and only nice photos and wording on them website!

after given time limit I havent received my item, so I contacted these idiots they said go to your local post office and find out!

I did it 3 times!!! still these thieves telling me that wait for 20 days or month.

Basically, after spending money, times, efforts by me they are just playing around with me!

they want to forgot my money/items basically!

I am really tired from this peoples.

GearBesthuion novo 1060 plus

I bought this product on 22nd January. After that, GB wouldn't even send this item to me. It was available when I did the purchase but, apparently it was out of stock. I tried to contact support multiple times and everytime they'd say the item was out of stock and will be restocked on different days. First it would be restocked 1 week after the purchase, then 22nd February, 1 March and today they said it would be restocked on 10 March. They offered me 200 + 150 points to shut me, but I won't buy there ever again. I asked my refund and their complaints book, wich they don't have. Terrible.

GearBestproduct shipping

I ordered some stuff for my personal purpose but still not yet shipped and contacting method is worst then ever... . Their is no live contact for communicate and every time i open the website page and got o the my order still not yet shipped, its slow and dumb service i am faceing. What a jock.
                          plz do some thing.
                          All the details are listed on below attachment.

product shipping

GearBestvery bad client support. my product * snow chains* buyed in dec. 2018 (it was on stock) was postponed to last days from february.

Hi. I ' ve placed the order for snow chains in 9 dec.2018 . It was a long time to wait, until 9-29 January, but i waited ... until February and nothing. The order tracking was showing the same place where the package was more than a month before. I have send a mail to gearbest but no answer. After I contacted them via messenger. First time I asked them for money back. It was like they couldn't read it this text where I ask for refund. For them, I understood it wasn't t an option. After few conversations where I was told that I can change the product I was agreed. Now I don't t know nothing about new product. This is the last conversation:

[protected]
                            Dear customer, I understand your decision, could you tell us if you still want to exchange your item for Planet Boy 2.4GHz RC Robot - RTR - WHITE [protected] which was suggested by you and is available.
                            Let us know your decision.
                            Remember we are here to serve you.

[protected]
                            We've made the changes according to your request, Iulian. We you receive a refund of 12.03USD on your GB Wallet once the order is shipped out.
                            We will now process and ship the order as soon as possible. Is there anything else I can do for you?

After this nothing. It was on 2 February this conversation.

Never buy from them . They provide just fine pictures!

GearBestMy money back

BărbațI confortabili jachetă de agrement pentru bărbațI inutilizabil marime neconforma cu comanda 3xl diferente doresc returnare
                              Culoare negru
                              Mărimea 3xl
                              $ 50.41
                              Livrat
                              Revizuire

12/11/2018 15:46:28 detalii>

Bocanci de zăpadă pentru femei bocanci de bumbac casual initilizabil au luat apa la prima purtare doresc returnare culoarea
                              Negru
                              Mărimea ue 38
                              $ 36.86
                              Revizuită
                              Revizuire

îmbrăcăminte de îmbrăcăminte pentru femei îmbrăcăminte de mijloc șI vechi de inutilizabil marime neconforma cu comanda 2xl diferente doresc returnare
                              Culoare negru
                              Mărimea 2xl
                              Cantitate 1
                              Aceste elemente mi-au fost trimise cu masuri gresite. Imi cer sa platesc eu returnarea cu toate ca nu este vina mea, este corect?
                              Acestea fac parte din urmatoarele numere de ordine-
                              Număr de ordine: [protected] numărul de ordine: [protected]

Jan 07, 2019

GearBest — cn-099 warehouse order no: [protected]

Made an order on 21.12.2018 JIMMY JV51 Handheld Wireless Powerful Vacuum Cleaner from Xiaomi youpin Before...

GearBestjrc highlander 4x4 remote control car

Having purchased this for my daughter as a Christmas present from Gearbest UK, within 3 days of her having itband only 2 uses of about 20 mins each time due to the battery life it develped a fault rendering it unusable.
                                When the remote is pulled slowly to drive slowly the car goes full speed only, when the remote is put to reverse it does nothing at all. On one occasion without the remote being activated the car went across the floor at full speed and wouldn't stop. It scratched my wife's hand as she struggled to switch it off. The car is unusable, and I have been in lengthy conversation under Ticket:E181231000952. I have explained that it has had 2 uses of an max of 20 mins each time, that it hasn't been abused and that I would like a refund. I have only been offered 15 USD which is an insult, as I paid £55 for it.
                                I'd ask please that you make exception to your policy in this case as it has had such little use. As you can imagine, I am trying to resolve this for my daughter who is very disappointed. I hope very much to get this resolved reasonably.
                                Yours sincerely, Mike Chapman.