Game Stores South Africa / Game.co.zasamsung top loader 13 kg

L Feb 06, 2020

In 13/06/2017 I bought a samsung top loader 13kg, I also bought the extended warranty for the machine which started on 13/06/2019, on the 28/01/2020 I reported the machine that is not working its faulty, I was advised to send an email stating exactly what is going on with the machine, I did and attached the invoice and a copy of the extended warranty. Today around 1pm I called to enquire how far are they with my call since I did not get any means of communication to show progress about my incident. I was advised by the maintenance team to resend the email again, I did send the email again today the 06/02/2020, when I call again this afternoon to check if they received it, they said they are still checking and they hang up the phone, im disappointed by the service I received, till today my problem is not resolved and I did not get service.