G E Money Bank / Discount Tire / Scammed saying the payment didn't go through twice, then charged late fee!
I paid the amount in full on the first statement via on line. They said my bank dishonored the charges. They charged me $29 and reversed my payment even though my bank said the charge never presented. So I paid it again thinking maybe I put the routing number in wrong. Again, the same thing happened again and I was charged $29. My bank said it never presented. Then I paid the $29 to pay the account off since they wouldn't waive it and they then... charged me a $15 late fee when I didn't pay late! Now, I can't get a copy of the check to show the date from my bank because they cashed it electronically! I am going to small claims court!
More G E Money Bank / Discount Tire Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] GE Money Bank - Cheating customers! 
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act 
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers! 
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial 
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request 
- GE Money GE Homelending Cerberus Ltd T/A MyMoneyBank - house renovation loan - in france
- GE Money Bank - Care Credit
- GE Capital bank money finance - the stole 3,500 dollars from me 
- Ge Care Credit - overcharged interest 
- GE MONEY - credit rating