Future Shop / return policy
I buy a laptop from Future shop in Nov, 08. After 2 months it start giving problem as screen start getting black out when i start it. I went there and they use to fix it but when i go back home it has still same problem. ON 2ND MARCH i went there and explain the situtation and i was told that they are now sending it back to HP for repair. I was told that if we are not able to fix it in 60 days we will replace it with new one. Now as of today its almost 80 days i haven't get my laptop. Every time i go to future shop i get a new story and now they are telling me that unless we get the old laptop back we can't replace you with new one. Infact they told me to but a new one till they get old one back.I had shown them their policy which is clearly written on the slip " If we are not able to fix within 60 days we will replace it with new one."
Every time a new face comes in front of me and he/she told me i am the incharge and now onwards i will be taking care of your case.Althogh the store manager is there i am not allowed to talk with him.
Kindly help me.
More Future Shop Complaints & Reviews
- Future Shop - Sell defective appliances and not replace 
- Future Shop - Wont exchange defective product after only a week of buying! 
- Future Shop - extended warranty 
- Future Shop - Salesman misleads on Product Service Plan
- Future Shop - PSP Extended Warrantry
- Future Shop - They don't deliver and they don't cancel...
- Future Shop - NON DELIVERY OF PURCHASE
- future shop brampton - double charge
- Future Shop - Careless Customer Service
- Future Shop - Uneducated staff