Future Shop / Removal of insurance!
I bought a laptop computer from Future shop at Britania and Mavis location. The Store #071. This computer I bought under the 12 months no interest and 12 months no payment basis. I applied for a credit card and they provided $3000.00. Along with this they added a future guard insurance. I said I didn't want an insurance. they insisted me to take it and cancel within 30 days. they gave me 2 telephone nos. to cancel the insurance. I did within 3-5 days the removal of insurance. The confirmation # they gave me was "jh072307-01". My A/C# is [protected]. Still they charge me for the insurance. I am going to settle my fee before one year as signed.
More Future Shop Complaints & Reviews
- Future Shop - Sell defective appliances and not replace 
- Future Shop - Wont exchange defective product after only a week of buying! 
- Future Shop - extended warranty 
- Future Shop - Salesman misleads on Product Service Plan
- Future Shop - PSP Extended Warrantry
- Future Shop - They don't deliver and they don't cancel...
- Future Shop - NON DELIVERY OF PURCHASE
- future shop brampton - double charge
- Future Shop - Careless Customer Service
- Future Shop - Uneducated staff