Full Tilt Poker / They stole my money

1 United States

Well about 4 months I made a trade with somebody who needed UB money and I had a lot and needed FTP money. We did about 5 trades in a 40 days period, then one day FTP emailed me telling me how do I know this guy. I wondered why, about 2 weeks of emailing them they finally told me that this user funded his accounts with stolen credit cards. FTP then closed my account and stole all of my money, telling me that I was at fault. I got nowhere with the poker site so went to the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (the place that regulates them), they told me this:

Thank you for contacting the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. The AGCC fully supports the rights of all Alderney eGambling licensees to decide whom they permit to play on their sites. It is clear from the evidence provided that Full Tilt Poker have decided to permanently close your account and seize the balance of your account in order to protect the integrity of their site. The following term extracted from the published End User License Agreement on the site, which you agreed to adhere to, clearly states that they are within their rights to do so:

Full Tilt Poker retains authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of players' accounts at Full Tilt Poker. The decision of Full Tilt Poker management, as regards any aspect of a player's account, use of the Software, or dispute resolution is final.

As Full Tilt Poker have merely acted in accordance with their approved terms and conditions, the Commission will be taking no further action on your complaint

So basically FTP can close your account any time they feel wrong doing.

And just a quick back story, I had an old account like 5 years ago with no rakeback, so a few years ago I switched and make a rakeback account, they found out last year and closed it, I got them to re-close the old account and open the new account. Ever since then I was having (bad luck) and was not winning as much as I was before. Stay away from FTP, they are run by ###s with horrible customer service and a rigged site, I switched to UB in March and today they sent me a VIP gift package and treat me very well, not like FTP who treated me like I was a nobody when I was raking in 10K a month in rake! STAY AWAY FROM FTP!