Having problems with Full Tilt Poker?

Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road
Onchan
Isle of Man - IM31DZ

Complaints & Reviews

online poker platform

Dear Sir or Madam,

I can see that circa 140 euros are on the account Denydens1 registered in my name. This account has been frozen. I wrote to Full Tilt after sending government issued id and bank statements. I receive a reply (Friday 6 December 2019) to send a picture of the bank card used and I reply to this email explaining I do not have that bank card in my possession and send a copy of the bank statements with the specific Fulltilt poker Stars Account transaction with last 4 digits of the card number in question.

Full Tilt has not bothered reply to my numerous and after waiting 5 working days and reading numerous bad reviews it is clear to me that this is a strategy that this firm employs to embezzle people's funds.

There is simply no legal argument or excuse for that matter to retain funds that have been withdrawn from a bank account when they could simply return those funds to the account they were withdrawn from if they deemed any security risk or whatever the matter.

I thank you for your time and consideration,

Deanis V J Reidy

Stay away from full tilt until they become more established

The masters of rigged poker-pokerstars-has bought this site, which was closed down by the US govt for various sleaziness. its up and running for play money players again, but no match for pokerstars yet in number of players. also, for pokerstars you can buy play chips online, if you try to buy full tilt chips now, chances are you will get scammed or burned.i suspect the thieving israelis that run pokerstars out of lawless nation ;isle of man', have been selling the pokerstars chips thru 3rd party sites to make money off of play money players. they rig the games so you lose and need to buy chips. but full tilt isnt big enough yet, so they are flat out just taking peoples money and laughing. stay away from full tilt until they become more established.

Full Tilt Poker is a total scam

Full Tilt Poker is a total scam, I play at the casino on bus trips and never this terrible…I deposited $40 on Full Tilt and the first scam is they told me I would get 100% of what I deposited, which you don't, you only get it if you earn enough points, and trust me you won't earn enough points before they rig the cards opposed to you and get all your bankroll. I started off playing tournaments and lost a $5.50 buy in, in 11th place with JJ to A 4…somehow they hit the miracle 3 outer…Then played in a 8.80 tourney in which I ran into quads twice both times with a full house to bust out after being the chip leader and taking it to the river. I started to realize at this point that something was incorrect and took it to the MONEY games and lost AA to QQ, 99, K 10, you name it I went 1/7 with Aces and thats supposed to be an 80% hand…site is really rigged to steal your CASH, I am so ashamed in myself for believing it was a legit site that was honest. Do yourself a favor and if you reckon your the next Phil Ivey or Tom Dwan like I did take your chances at the casino and don't bother even giving them a dime cause your not going to get it back.

OhWowReally Sep 15, 2011

This must have been a while ago because Full Tilt hasn't accepted real money since the ban on pay poker sites went down months ago. Second, what book did you read that said AA is an 80% hand? I've been playing for years and can tell you AA gets cracked all the time, especially in low stakes games and tournaments. The things you described do happen in casino games all the time. I love the trend of people that lose money in online poker immediately think scam when hands don't go their way. When you go to the casino, does every hand you play win? If yes, stop wasting your time on the internet.

• Fl
    flight28 Jan 02, 2014

I gotta say in all honesty everyone Full Tilt is a scam regardless of what some people will respond with, First of all there wouldn't be a lawsuit against the company if it wasn't happening... You can't argue that fact can you (Oh Wow Really)!!! What gets me angry the most is that the donkey players win about 70% of the time it's really frustrating to no end, This site has nothing to do with luck it's a scam bottom line... Just my opinion... Court, Sued, all of the above...

employees/bots on tables

on a cashh table b4 the flop i call a raise of $60 as i have jj
flop hits k 10 6 guys raises to $50 i go all in as have jjj he calls my $300+ raise with k10??? only way 2 beat me is 2 clubs hit or 2 kings !!
and yep 2 clubs hit, not impossible however i called raise then reraised he calls with 2nd pair????????????
On any site this would be odd however on full scam its constant its blatantly obvious its site employees or the site has fake computer players on its tables.
PLEASE dont go near this site unless u want to be scamed, remember they tryed scamming the us goverment so whats to stop them scamming on the tables also????

OhWowReally May 27, 2011

Ok, the problem is you did not explain the hand properly. The way you tell the story is that the flop was King, Ten, Six. He bets out $50, you raise all in with a pair of Jacks, he calls as he has (based on your telling of the story) two pair (Kings & Tens). This all sounds reasonable. I love how everyone that losses on Internet poker instantly screams scam. I wonder what your excuse would be at a live game at a casino.

• Ra
    radar2016 is a knob Mar 19, 2012

@ radar2016
    mate your a knob

Withdrawls from my account

Full Tilt has emailed me three times over the past two weeks stating that they made a mistake with one of my deposits and that they would now be taking it out of my account. Those deposits were made 4-5 months ago. I think that is rediculous and should be against the law. I had plenty of money in that account to cover the balance then, but since I have moved and I dont have access to that bank any longer. They are only give 1-3 days for the deposti to clear. Is anyone else having this issue. This is really poor customer service. Withdrawling the money 5 months after. That is crazy..

Ultralee

• Sh
    shirley schonier Mar 31, 2011

i have been getting emails for the last 3 weeks about money for feb.just being taken out of my account you can not track it ihave checked my bank acct and there was money taken in feb. the numbers from bank and fulltilt do not match so you can not see what they are doing i hope this stops soon there is nothing you can do about it

• Hi
    hitexemployee Mar 31, 2011

This is why they should make online poker legal. We, as poker player and consumers absolutely have no recourse since its technically illegal in the States...

• Sh
    shirley schonier Mar 31, 2011

I wonder how many people have been ripped off from their bank accounts by fulltilt poker

charskem Apr 04, 2011

My wife is having the same issue. They took $50 out last week and said it was from November (4 months ago.) Now, they took another $70 out and we can't dispute the transaction because the bank says that Full Tilt is not cooperating. The only recourse is to cancel the debit card, which obviously is a pain in the butt. But, it is the only option.

• Ca
    Cathycher S Apr 09, 2011

they are doing the same thing to me and I also have seen where I think it has already come out. Their bad business practices should not be the players problem. I will never play on there again, and I have played for over 6 yrs. now. I have had checks issued by them for withdrawals bounce many times. And now they keep saying I had a deposit from months ago which they did not clear. I don't think so.

Criminal

Below is the email I recently received after waiting 2 weeks for an explanation, sending identification, several back and forth ridiculous conversation, etc. from Full Tilt Poker. Is this legal? After playing on this site for several years, how can they do this. How can they do this? They are holding thousands of dollars of mine for 4 months without justification. Should I hire a lawyer and take this site down for good. This is a travesty and I've done absolutely nothing wrong. Can anyone please help me...
Thanks,
Todd
----- Original Message -----
From: "Full Tilt Poker - Cashier.com" <[protected]@fulltiltpoker.com>
To: <[protected]@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2011 9:45 AM
Subject: Full Tilt Poker

Hello Todd

Thank you for your email and for sending in your identification documents.

Please note we must now wait 120 days to allow your recent deposits to clear your bank account. Please note that if we receive chargebacks on your deposits or are unable to collect the funds, you will have deposited onto Full Tilt Poker through fraudulent means and any remaining account balance will forfeited

Depositing through fraudulent means is in direct violation with our Site Terms, which can be found here:

Please pay special attention to section number ten:

?10. In the event that Full Tilt Poker deems that a player has engaged in fraudulent, unlawful, dishonest or improper activity while playing in our games or tournaments, including without limitation, engaging in any of the activities set forth above or any other game manipulation, collusion, or the making of any fraudulent payment, including without limitation, use of a stolen credit card or fraudulent chargeback or money laundering, Full Tilt Poker shall be entitled to take such action as it sees fit, including immediately blocking access to our games and tournaments, terminating the player's Full Tilt Poker account, seizing all monies held in the relevant Full Tilt Poker "real money account", disclosing such information (including the identity of the player) to banks, credit card companies and/or any person or entity that has the legal right to such information, and/or taking legal action against such player.?

If you create or use any further accounts on Full Tilt Poker in the meantime, all will be permanently closed and any funds in any of the accounts will be forfeited.

We continue to look at ways to streamline the movement of funds through our system and exercise this policy to reduce any associated risk.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to ask.

Kerry

OhWowReally Mar 12, 2011

I hate to say it, but hiring an attorney won't do you much good. It is still technically illegal to gamble on sites like Full Tilt Poker. All their services are based overseas for a reason. I had a buddy that this happened to a year ago. He talked to four different attorneys, all of which told him that they would not help him. One went as far to say that him coming to him about Party Poker not paying him money was like "coming to me saying you want to sue your drug dealer for not giving you the weed you paid for." Best of luck to you.

notbananas Apr 11, 2011

I played FTP free play money for over 1yr. just to see how their software works. Since they don't have any reason to cheat me, I figured it's a good test. Quickly I discovered that there are certain anomalies in the software.
    What are the odds of getting 4 of a kind beat my full house twice in a row in real life? I never have, but it happened at FTP. What are the odds of you getting a bad beat when you had a A high flush and the other guy had a K high straight flush?
    I would never, ever send any on-line poker sites 5 cents. As in your case, there's no actual physical location you can visit to serve them court papers, even if it was legal. There's nothing anyone can do to force them to transfer your money! Too many horror stories of all on-line poker sites keeping winning money. Remember: posession is 9/10ths of the law. They have it, you don't. End of story.

Won't refund my money

I requested to close my Full Tilt Poker account and have my $91.49 refunded back into my checking account that they use to take my money out off. It has been months with out a refund given. Now they finally email me wanting all this personal information and say then they will mail me a check. However, they only issues checks in the amounts of $100.00 to $2, 000.00 Needless to say, my money is under the $100.00 I have emailed them numerous times asking for someone to call me or to provide me with a phone number that I could call and speak to a live person. I find this to be a total rip off and they are not giving me my money. Anyone know where I should start filing complaints? I assume the usual, FBI, gambling game commision but I know there are many other places. I will report them on /link removed/ also. Thanks for any tips you can offer that will help me get my money back.

Marge Gunderson Feb 08, 2011

You don't specify; why do you think they owe you a refund?

If the company took out money without your authorization, your bank is your best ally. Go in person if you're able, and ask for whomever handles disputed debits.
    They'll investigate the matter, and some bank personnel, especially when you've been with them awhile, will credit the amount back to you temporarily so you aren't left stranded, but with the understanding that if they determine the company was entitled to the money it took, they'll ding it right back out even if it overdraws you.

If you believe the company scammed you, lied about what you'd get for your money, etc., that's a matter for your state attorney general's office.

One caveat: online gambling is illegal in some states. If it is in your area, no law enforcement or other government organization is going to do anything to help you. However, your bank would have the same commitment and obligation to recover your unfairly taken money (if it determines you are in the right).

Marge Gunderson Feb 08, 2011

One more thing: I used to rely heavily on /link removed/ but they now remove any derogatory reports on companies who purchase advertising from them. This site holds nothing back, regardless of what Google or other ads may appear on the page.

Since the long-respected BBB has also forfeited its reputation and credibility for admittedly switching countless F ratings to A-plus status upon the scamming company buying a membership, complaintsboard.com seems to be the only remaining ethical site for consumer complaints. (thanks, guys, keep up the great work!)

They stole my money

Well about 4 months I made a trade with somebody who needed UB money and I had a lot and needed FTP money. We did about 5 trades in a 40 days period, then one day FTP emailed me telling me how do I know this guy. I wondered why, about 2 weeks of emailing them they finally told me that this user funded his accounts with stolen credit cards. FTP then closed my account and stole all of my money, telling me that I was at fault. I got nowhere with the poker site so went to the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (the place that regulates them), they told me this:

Thank you for contacting the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. The AGCC fully supports the rights of all Alderney eGambling licensees to decide whom they permit to play on their sites. It is clear from the evidence provided that Full Tilt Poker have decided to permanently close your account and seize the balance of your account in order to protect the integrity of their site. The following term extracted from the published End User License Agreement on the site, which you agreed to adhere to, clearly states that they are within their rights to do so:

Full Tilt Poker retains authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of players' accounts at Full Tilt Poker. The decision of Full Tilt Poker management, as regards any aspect of a player's account, use of the Software, or dispute resolution is final.

As Full Tilt Poker have merely acted in accordance with their approved terms and conditions, the Commission will be taking no further action on your complaint

So basically FTP can close your account any time they feel wrong doing.

And just a quick back story, I had an old account like 5 years ago with no rakeback, so a few years ago I switched and make a rakeback account, they found out last year and closed it, I got them to re-close the old account and open the new account. Ever since then I was having (bad luck) and was not winning as much as I was before. Stay away from FTP, they are run by ###s with horrible customer service and a rigged site, I switched to UB in March and today they sent me a VIP gift package and treat me very well, not like FTP who treated me like I was a nobody when I was raking in 10K a month in rake! STAY AWAY FROM FTP!

Withdrawal SCAM

FillTilt is either a scam or they have really stupid people working there. I think it's both. I've opened this account a few months ago and made a $600 deposit which I lost. So I deposit a couple of time here and there. Then I started to win some money back, so I withdrew $100 dollars. That happened without problem, so I was happy. See I use their Quick Deposit, so they have my checking on record for deposit and withdrawal. I started to win a little bit more back, so I withdrew another $100. Okay.

Now the third time, I withdrew $200 dollars and all of a sudden, I cannot log on to my account anymore!!! Then I get this email saying that my withdrawal was decline and suddenly Fulltilt wants me to prove who I am. Remember, I was using Quick Deposit, the same checking they have on my record and I haven't changed any personal information. So I reply back to their email asking them why they need a copy of my driver's license, bank statement etc... that they owe me $200. And you know what they said??? They asked me to email them on the email address I have on record in my account. Ehhh??? Fulltilt email me, I replied back TO their email WITH their email attached below and they tell me this is not the email they have on record for me???? So how the [censored] did they get my email to contact me??

I'm copying the email below for you guys to read and decide for yourself if Fulltilt is a scam or stupid or both. I only removed my own email address, name and moved the email in the order they were received and sent. Remember, I have deposited and withdraw using Quick Deposit linked to the same checking before I received this. And the worst part is: you don't know who's behind the website, do you? No face, no office...

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Full Tilt Poker - Support <[protected]@fulltiltpoker.com> wrote:

Hello _____

We are contacting you in regards to your Full Tilt Poker account.

For security reasons, we need to verify your identity.

Please send clear scanned copies of the following items to [protected]@fulltiltpoker.com:

1) Photo ID:
One of the following: valid driver's license, passport, or other government-issued ID that shows your date of birth and the date of issue or expiry.

2) Proof of Address (less than 60 days old):
One of the following: bank or credit card statement, utility bill, cell phone bill, home or auto insurance papers.

3) Bank statement showing your name with Bank account ending ****____ which was recently used on Full Tilt Poker. If you bank online and do not receive paper statements, please send a screenshot of your online statement.

Before sending copies of your documents, please ensure the following requirements are met:

* Copies must be clear and legible (96 to 150 DPI or higher recommended for scanned copies).
* The document needs to be a full page and complete (bill/pay stubs, folded papers, envelopes, and partial sections are unacceptable).
* Bills must clearly display that company's letterhead or official logo.
* Your address verification document must display the same name and address listed on your Full Tilt Poker account.
* We can only accept email attachments of 3 MB or less, and attachments can be in either JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg) or PDF (.pdf) format.

If you do not have access to a scanner, we will accept digital photos of the documents providing they meet the requirements above. If your camera has a macro feature (appears as a tulip icon), please enable it and take the photo within a 12 to 18-inch distance. If your camera does not have this option, please take the photo within a 24-inch distance.

Please note that your Full Tilt Poker account will remain suspended until we receive and verify legible copies of all requested documents.

Once we process your documentation we will contact you with an update on the status of your account.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Carl

----------------------------------------------------------------------

_________________________________________________________________________________

To Whom It May Concern:

I do not know why you have suddenly decided that there's an issue with my account when I have made deposits and withdrawal on the same checking for the past few months without issue. Unless you have good reason or proof of suspicious activity (ie.. letter from my bank), I can only conclude you are trying to scam me of my identity and avoid from paying me my $200 dollars withdrawal request.

I ask that you pay me back my $200 dollars, reinstate my account or provide a local branch location where I can speak to someone in person.

Thank you.

Full Tilt Poker - Support to me
show details 3:03 PM (1 hour ago)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

For your security, we will only release your account information to the email address registered to your Full Tilt Poker account. Unfortunately, this email address does not match our records.

Please contact us from the email address registered to your account, and we'll be happy to assist you from there.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation, and we look forward to helping you.

Elizabeth

• Tt
    T Tate Dec 12, 2010

Full Tilt poker is a 100% rip off...On 11/16/10 I requested a withdaw from my account with them of $125. They said the money would be transferred to my bank account within 10-15 working days. When that did not happen they said they were having problems doing the transfers and said it would be handled soon...I kept in contact with them and they finally said the money transfer was cancelled and they would wire the money to my bank account by 12/10/10 which of course did not happen. I have had it with this lying cheating stealing poker site and have resorted to being vulgar and sending them the same email over and over to try and get their attention...I get automated responses in return. I am worried now that since I tranferred my initial deposit to them from my bank account that these thieves now have my bank account information...I am trying to get them to just credit my poker account the $125 they withdrew and I am getting nowhere...STAY AWAY FROM FULL TILT POKER...IT IS A CHEATING WEBSITE AND THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY FROM YOU...BEWARE...I also think the games are rigged...STAY AWAY

• Bl
    blah89 Dec 14, 2010

T Tate,

I totally relate to you in all aspects of your message. I have withdrew money 2 weeks ago, and they have told me to wait 5-7 business days. Of course waiting 5-7 days they email me saying i will get in no later then 8 days. Today is the 8th day and i probably wont get a reponse from then untill a couple more days. It's one of my biggest regrets while playing online poker. FULLTILT and all their employess are all illiterate and scam rip-offs. I suggest any one who still plays FULLTILT to leave immediatley before you run into fellow players problems. I hope i still recieve my money soon and not have to wait longer then a month. This is total BS!. and to conclude this message F**K FULLTIT.

• Rc
    rcjiniaz Feb 22, 2011

I had the same exact problem withdrawing funds from full tilt poker. They are a total ripoff. Don't ever deposit your money there.

• Pi
    pigta47 Mar 09, 2011

I to have played FullTilt Poker for several years. After wanting to withdrawl some of my winings two weeks ago, I was asked to send in all my information bank statement, proof of residency, drivers license). Which I did. All I got back was an email from them stating that they received my information. I have emailed them several times since and have only received an email back stating they same. If the pros can play and withdrawl larger amounts than us, who play for fun, why should we have such a problem. I have withdrawn money in the past and never had this problem.

If anyone out there can help, please let me know.
    Thank you and good luck to you all!

Rigged RNG

Hi everyone ok today i finally lost my head with Full Tilt Poker. Now many people say online poker is rigged etc and arguments have been going on for a long time but i can definitely confirm without doubt that Full Tilt Poker's RNG is rigged 100 percent. I have played there under the name Darren Icon J for a number of years and have played poker in total for 10 years and win regularly offline and have had some good days online but the things i have seen over the last year have confirmed my suspicions that the RNG is rigged. Some of the things that happen are just uncanny and it's always a river to set up two people or more so all the money goes in and boom (full tilt make more rake). Now people may say *thats stupid its just poker*. But the matter of fact is that it is not just poker it is a cleverly rigged system that is making full tilt poker millions without any consideration for customers. They do not care one bit about how much u lose on the magic one outer rivers. If u send a complaint they send a pre-written response explaing how the RNG is random bla bla (yes i know this full tilt but the point is that it isnt random). What finally tippe dme over the edge was what happened tonight. I sit down at a rush 0.25/0.50 NL Holdem 6 max table and start playing. About 10 or so hands in i pick up pocket jacks. it gets folded round to one guy who raises... so i re-raise and he calls. Flop was queen 5 and another low card... i cant remember exactly but i think i bet he raised i called, Turn is a jack (smile comes on face) i know i have him now on the turn.. i bet he raises all in and i instantly call, he has pocket aces.. so he has 2 outs going to river for a $91 pot and guess what comes on river.!! Oh yes an ace drops. Now im not being funny but i put my fist straight through my monitor in frustration so now need to buy a new one (thanks for that full tilt). The point is this is not a one off moment this has been happenign reguarly. I have numerous screenshots off similar hands and i must have lost over $500 on rivers alone. You can actually check all my hands at pokertableratings website and look through them all yourself. Now im not sure how to go about things but i have firstly sent them a long complaint and im going to wait too see what they say and post it here. Then i would like to get all my hand history investigated from a company but im not sure who i can get for this task so any suggestions will help ?

I will never play there again that is a fact now but i do want to see full tilt fall to the ground because innocent players are getting scammed out of hard earned cash for the greedy big shots who own full tilt and want to line there own pockets.

Thanks for reading and respond please

Darren

• Co
    colin anderson Apr 20, 2011

I cannot get onto full tilt pokers on line address I have been trying for 2 days now have they gone under

• Es
    Esplendido1 Jun 24, 2011

I totally agree that FTP is a scam. The bad beats I expiriencend with FTP software is a laugh. 6 times in a row loosing on the river with ... 6 times a full house. And that is just 1 game, 1 example. I can go on forever with this Maffia Poker site. DO NOT PLAY FOR RM on FTP!!!

• Ha
    Hakon Eydal Oct 17, 2011

It seems that someone stole my 700 + dollars from my account at Full Tilt Poker, and there is no ansver, what to do?

• Eu
    Eugene Hill Mar 21, 2012

FULL TILT IS STILL GOING TO COURT LAST I HEARD. You should try the Dept. of justice or Gameing controlle borad in your town. good luck some guyes lost 5 & 6 figuers from TILT there still waiting to.

• Eu
    Eugene Hill Mar 21, 2012

The last I heard another Co. was taken over but since some big players owing lots of money to the sight and former owners not meeting there bills it's like DEAD IN THE WATER ! It will take years to fix The lawyers are going to be the only ones coming out on top.

joesph64 Aug 06, 2014

just watch poker on TV, then sit down and play online poker, , , , its like DAY and NIGHT, bad beats out# TV poker 10 to 1

Site Rigged

Full Tilt Poker is a total scam, I play at the casino on bus trips and never this bad...I deposited $40 on Full Tilt and the first scam is they told me I would get 100% of what I deposited, which you don't, you only get it if you earn enough points, and trust me you won't earn enough points before they rig the cards against you and get all your bankroll. I started off playing tournaments and lost a $5.50 buy in, in 11th place with JJ to A 4...somehow they hit the miracle 3 outer...Then played in a 8.80 tourney in which I ran into quads twice both times with a full house to bust out after being the chip leader and taking it to the river. I started to realize at this point that something was wrong and took it to the cash games and lost AA to QQ, 99, K 10, you name it I went 1/7 with Aces and thats supposed to be an 80% hand...site is totally rigged to steal your money, I am so ashamed in myself for believing it was a legit site that was fair. Do yourself a favor and if you think your the next Phil Ivey or Tom Dwan like I did take your chances at the casino and don't bother even giving them a dime cause your not going to get it back.

• Darren Icon J Aug 19, 2010

Totally agree read my post about them.

NO RIVER POKER Jan 26, 2011

I believe that full tilt cheat poker should be banned from the internet and the owner sent to prison for fraud!!! I mean they would do the same to one of us if we cheated!! Also there has been reports of them meaning full tilt poker using ( BOT`s ) on there site. BOYCOTT FULL TILT POKER Who`s with me????????

• Ri
    richard123321 Mar 26, 2011

no matter what bad things you have to say about this corrupt site, these cheating mf's have an answer for everything.
    you could have solid evidence and they'll still worm out of it.
    ive been playing online poker now for nearly 8 years and i still cannot find a way to win big, ive tried everyway possible but to no avail.
    these criminals will screw you time and time again and its funny when someone posts to there forum saying that the site is rigged, but as soon as there is a post like that there is always someone or some others (mainly the same lot) who ridicule the person who is saying that the site is rigged.
    full tilt poker should be closed down for good because there destroying a lot of peoples lives.
    do yourselves a favour and quit this site and go street robbing instead, because for 1, you will be fitter, because that is another thing that ftp does to you, it destroys your health and it makes you feel worthless.

take a look at the tikwiro website and it'll open your eyes, knowing how much of a liar paul leggett is as he is doing an interview in a room where all the monitors are switched off and not in the room where there work force are working.
    ps: all the money that ftp rake in goes to support all the people of kanawake

• Ri
    richard123321 Mar 27, 2011

so if i know someone in america and ask them to murder someone for me, i wont get into trouble because im overseas living in uk

scam when withdrawing money

If you ever try to withdraw money from account or ever have a complaint against fulltilt poker.com you will be in for a suprise. they will try everything to make sure you do not get your money.. I supplied all information they requested more than once..through email fax and still no money..I have asked for supervisor to call me in these emails...never got response..I send them documents over and over again and they have different excuse or run out of excuses and just dont return emails...I have never ran into as many problems as I have with fulltiltpoker.com ...they will let you deposit money ..then close your account without warning and you cannot access your money...they will not help you in any way...stay away from this website ...

taking my money illegally

I RECENTLY TRIED TO WITHDRAW MY WINNINGS FROM MY ACCOUNT...WHEN I DID FULL TILT POKER THEN CLOSED MY ACCOUNT...

took my money?

Just the other night i got third in a large tounament on full tilt poker, ended up winning 62, 000, the next...

deposit scam

Im aprofessional poker player who plays every day online. Recently, i moved to virginia and made a new...

Resolved Stole my money

I had a account on fulltilt a few years ago named raiserback2, I played fairly high dollar poker on thi...

Resolved Terrible experience

I have made several deposits on full tilt poker and I have to tell you that their dealer is not fair at all...

Resolved Rip off