World Poker Tour (WPT) Logo

World Poker Tour (WPT)

Having problems with World Poker Tour (WPT)?

World Poker Tour (WPT) reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 25, 2011. The latest review wpt for fun on line was posted on Apr 14, 2021. The latest complaint Dog with congenital issues was resolved on Nov 06, 2014. World Poker Tour (WPT) has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 14 reviews. World Poker Tour (WPT) has resolved 4 complaints.

World Poker Tour (WPT) Customer Service Contacts

1920 Main Street
Suite 1150

Irvine, California

World Poker Tour (WPT) Complaints & Reviews

World Poker Tour (WPT)wpt for fun on line

Hi I have been experiencing tech. Problems for a couple months now.In the middle of hands mostly, the game keeps cutting out. I also notice the play wpt sign is flashing this might be the problem. I love and play and win daily. Please look into problem. My end everything is always full conections with internet thanks daniel (oh-sheet) I have lost big$from this but thats ok I win daily anyway. But feel free to replace if possible!

World Poker Tour (WPT)Pay a monthly fee yet in most big tournaments get kicked out

They have different levels of membership. They say that the people that don't pay for their diamond memberships can play and win in big money tournaments. The problem that arises is that in these big tournaments you end up having what they say are technical issues. . I get booted out and then when I can't get back in a certain amount of time I am kicked out This has happened several times. I can see other people playing so sight not completely down They are frauding us by making us buy membership with a promise of being able to win large amounts but realistically I believe they only allow there higher players win not only by kicking us out but also through algarisms

Feel free to contact me

James Clark. [protected]

Nov 06, 2020

ClubWPT — Cashing out winnings

I was a member for 5 months, built up my winnings. Went to cash out, they told me I had to open a PayPal...

World Poker Tour (WPT)About club wpt poker

I do not believe there dealing program to be 100% random! I have asked them to just state that there dealing program is 100% random at all times and they will not state that? I have heard they can do as they wish as there site is for entertainment purposes and they are not regulated. Who regulates the site? They just get to go unchecked? I believe they have sub routines in there dealing program in order to keep there paying donks happy! Something stinks bad there, I have been playing on line poker since 2005 and I know there site is corrupted! How they do it I can not say. Someone needs to verify there dealing program is 100% random, other sites have independent companies that verify the dealing program is random at all times.

World Poker Tour (WPT)interruption WHILE PLAYING.

On numerous occasions while either making a bet or raising with winning hand my mouse all of a sudden while clicking I get stopped. lose money..change tables reserve gone.

World Poker Tour (WPT)florida player can't play for money

I watched the ads on TV for WPT where you can win prizes and entry in real tournaments and at no time do they even suggest some states do not quality for cash games; so even if you sign up for VIP membership all you can play is free games!
          When you go on line to cancel your membership there is a $37 convince fee that if you don't pay you can not cancel your member. which in so many ways is deceptive

Jul 18, 2019

World Poker Tour (WPT) — holdem tournaments

****(Watch videos)**** clupwpt is a [censored]ing scam. Im 99% positive it is an algorithm that decides who win...

World Poker Tour (WPT)player bots on online poker

You have a serious bot problem. I am on tables, where some players will fold or drop out of of hands and I mean every one. Then play other hands, whether down huge or going allin with, like a J 3 offsuit, pre flop, and every time, not just sometimes, all the time, end up with a full house, or whatever hand magically wins. Other hands may have QQ or AA and like a 90% winner and they always lose to these players, as long as these bots stay in the turn and river! I might as well read a book or play at a casino. Playing for an hour against an obvious bot, is not my idea of playing poker. I guess you don't police your online games. If you don't know poker, you might think...wow what luck, it's the same group of players. I have won a few 500 player free rolls, without these bots, but I cannot beat a robot. It's a waste of time. It's not even subtle. Trump poker style poker, just cheat, who cares as long as you win! I was trying to hone my game, I guess not!

Thanks,

Roger P.

PS. You will lose a lot more players as they notice these trends. Must be fun to know you win with a 2 8 off suit every time, against super strong post flop hands..LOL

• Gu
                Guy Caraturo Aug 01, 2020

I agree totally. They sit out until they get close to the 20 minute rule. One bot plays and the others
                sit out and they alternate. They win most times on an impossible river card. Can someone recommend
                a better site?

GuyC.

wpt.com — Rigged and shady

I was playing a hand with two other people. I had pocket Qs and the flop brought up an Ace with two low...

Clubwpt.com — System Blocking Access to Tables

For the past several weeks, have had games dropping my access to tables to which I was entered and seated. In...

WPT Great Pyrenees — Dog with congenital issues

I purchased a Great Pyrenees puppy from this breeder in 2012--puppy born on March 5, 2012. The breeder has a...

Clubwpt.com — won a prize that i didnt get, 2,300 dollar watch.

I won a Tag Heuer watch, worth $2, 300. It was the prize for a first place tournament win on February 8th of...

Clubwpt.com — it wont pay my winnings

i had won 125 at the club . and they will not pay me i have sent they over 20 emails they just keep give me a...

ClubWPT — Shady

After Black Friday in the world of online poker I was happy to find this site advertised on ESPN and other...