Menu
World Poker Tour (WPT)
reviews & complaints

World Poker Tour (WPT)
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

22 complaints
4 resolved 18 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of World Poker Tour (WPT). We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
7:49 pm

World Poker Tour (WPT) - Programmed Game

Okay you win, your games are so programmed it is ridiculous, I just played another 40 games of no money and it was 90% of the hands went to the larger stacks. the 4 of a kind and the river loses were incredible. Your programmed games have officially taken the fun out of the rgame and I am no longer playing a single hand. YOU PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING.

PLEASE: REMOVE MY PLAYER EVERGREEN 1 PERMANTLY.

Had enough of your garbage !

Desired outcome: Remove my player permantly from WPT

8:45 am

World Poker Tour (WPT) - Fixed !

HOW I mean HOW does WPT get away with fixed programming on a poker site ? Is there someone getting a pay off ...Really ! I have never seen such prorammed hands on rivers and 4 of a kinds given out on a regular basis. the larger stacks win 87% of the time ? Is there not someone whp can audit the program ? This is so disgusting. They have takne a past time away from me and I am sure many many more. I will no longer play for real money as it is so fixed. My GOD how are they getting away with this ? Okay put in your default answer as it is all random computor, BULL ***** and you know it ! If you want to move the time on the game to make the hands go faster put in better time limits ?

Desired outcome: fix the bloody computor fix ! It is pretty simple.

1:21 pm

World Poker Tour (WPT) - Programmed Game

I have played a few different Poker sites over the years. I have never been so disgusted how WPT fixes the game to speed things along. My friends and I have charted this game for a year now. if you have a lower stack of chips 87% of the time you are going to lose.

If You have A/8 Clubs and the bigger stack has A/8 Hearts there is going to be a run of Hearts. Oh it works when I have the chip lead as well so it is not like I am losing when i do have the larger stack as that is not the point, If I have a large chip lead and have a 3 and 7 I will go all in as everytime odds are 87% of the time I will get a 4/5/6. or a full house. It is so fixed mostly for the River it is disgusting. What a way to wreck a game.

Oh I know I will get the default reply, They do not do that as it is all computor generated.

BULL !

Desired outcome: STOP the Random fix !

E
11:39 am

World Poker Tour (WPT) - Prioritizing chip leaders

I have played this game for a long time and watched closely and litrally followed and noted with a few friends the percentage of how the game 90% leans toward chip leaders when playing. It takes the enjoyment out of the game. This is fixing the game for it to move quicker which is not right ! If you play tournaments and have the low stack you will be out, As they make sure the River always go to the higher chip count.

Desired outcome: Take the fix out !

5:51 am

World Poker Tour (WPT) - Poker

Playing poker on this site is an absolute joke! I deal Texas hold ‘em 5 nights a week professionally so I see thousands of hands weekly. The runner runner suck outs, the one outers, quads ect are a minimum of 3 times normal odds. I don’t really know what their motivation is but without any doubt it’s not a legitimate randomized software. Don’t waste your time or money.

Desired outcome: To save potential customers time and money.

1 comment
May 08, 2022 1:27 pm

I agree 100% If you have an A/8 Clubs and go all in the Larger stack of chips has an A/8 Hearts there will be 3 straight Hearts. I am thinking it is to move the game along as that is the only thing I can make of it.

Really Disgusting !

World Poker Tour (WPT) - Names of Players

Names like Shooter and Glock on boys who are shooting up schools should not be allowed. I find it so offensive that WPT would allow this. Please put a restriction on violence. All of us have an obligation to minimize violence. Young boys seem obsessed with guns, draw blood and bullets and threatening to kill people.

Allowing these names is contributing to fantasies of young boys.

Stop it!

Desired outcome: Stop allowing violent names of young boys

A
5:24 pm

World Poker Tour (WPT) - With sucks and it's rigged

I have played poker for 30 years and the winners and the hands they play can only be explained one way... Rigged... I have seen up to 20...4 of a kind in just 3 days...In 30 years i've only seen 2... I see countless times where one person at a table is absolutely unbeatable no matter what crappy cards they play and I have gone weeks where I am dealt 2..9 3..7 and never any pairs... But if I sit out strangely I get the winning hand... I've been beaten 20 hands in a row by a person playing shit cards and getting the only card they need to win every single time... This is just crap and if you play the goal is to fleece you by getting you to pay for worthless dreams of maybe getting a win... Its pathetic and a complete sham... Dont waste your time and dont fall for the rip off... As my grandfather said shit in shit out...

Desired outcome: That no one uses this sham site

1 comment
May 08, 2022 1:30 pm

You have said exactly what happens on a regular basis, It is disgusting they can get away with this. All my best hands are when I am sitting. I can have a A/K Hearts and the other guy goes in with a 2 and odds are he will win the hand.

It is disgusting, Unfortunately they do not care as they have 1000's and 1000's players either who do not care or have not figured it out !

J
6:01 am

World Poker Tour (WPT) - Prizes won

Is it worth it to complain? Please let me claim my prizes or I will drop from vip back to basic membership plan.

View 0 more photos

World Poker Tour (WPT) - wpt for fun on line

Hi I have been experiencing tech. Problems for a couple months now.In the middle of hands mostly, the game keeps cutting out. I also notice the play wpt sign is flashing this might be the problem. I love and play and win daily. Please look into problem. My end everything is always full conections with internet thanks daniel (oh-sheet) I have lost big$from this but thats ok I win daily anyway. But feel free to replace if possible!

ADVERTISIMENT

World Poker Tour (WPT) - Pay a monthly fee yet in most big tournaments get kicked out

They have different levels of membership. They say that the people that don't pay for their diamond memberships can play and win in big money tournaments. The problem that arises is that in these big tournaments you end up having what they say are technical issues. . I get booted out and then when I can't get back in a certain amount of time I am kicked out This has happened several times. I can see other people playing so sight not completely down They are frauding us by making us buy membership with a promise of being able to win large amounts but realistically I believe they only allow there higher players win not only by kicking us out but also through algarisms

Feel free to contact me

James Clark. 928-704-5125

J
9:18 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was a member for 5 months, built up my winnings. Went to cash out, they told me I had to open a PayPal account, I did. Attempted to cash out again, they told me I had to verify my account by sending valid I.D and proof of address. I emailed it to them, waited one week and attempted to withdraw my winnings, couldn't, I called support, they said my account...

K
6:24 pm

World Poker Tour (WPT) - About club wpt poker

I do not believe there dealing program to be 100% random! I have asked them to just state that there dealing program is 100% random at all times and they will not state that? I have heard they can do as they wish as there site is for entertainment purposes and they are not regulated. Who regulates the site? They just get to go unchecked? I believe they have sub routines in there dealing program in order to keep there paying donks happy! Something stinks bad there, I have been playing on line poker since 2005 and I know there site is corrupted! How they do it I can not say. Someone needs to verify there dealing program is 100% random, other sites have independent companies that verify the dealing program is random at all times.

S
1:54 pm

World Poker Tour (WPT) - interruption WHILE PLAYING.

On numerous occasions while either making a bet or raising with winning hand my mouse all of a sudden while clicking I get stopped. lose money..change tables reserve gone.

S
8:45 am

World Poker Tour (WPT) - florida player can't play for money

I watched the ads on TV for WPT where you can win prizes and entry in real tournaments and at no time do they even suggest some states do not quality for cash games; so even if you sign up for VIP membership all you can play is free games!
When you go on line to cancel your membership there is a $37 convince fee that if you don't pay you can not cancel your member. which in so many ways is deceptive

L
12:07 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

****(Watch videos)**** clupwpt is a fucking scam. Im 99% positive it is an algorithm that decides who wins based off a few key points. First is making the right betting/folding decisions, seat positioning, chip count, and last but definitely not least how many players are "sitting out" at the table. Have you ever had a suited A10, J9 or KQ with the flop...

A
7:16 am

World Poker Tour (WPT) - player bots on online poker

You have a serious bot problem. I am on tables, where some players will fold or drop out of of hands and I mean every one. Then play other hands, whether down huge or going allin with, like a J 3 offsuit, pre flop, and every time, not just sometimes, all the time, end up with a full house, or whatever hand magically wins. Other hands may have QQ or AA and like a 90% winner and they always lose to these players, as long as these bots stay in the turn and river! I might as well read a book or play at a casino. Playing for an hour against an obvious bot, is not my idea of playing poker. I guess you don't police your online games. If you don't know poker, you might think...wow what luck, it's the same group of players. I have won a few 500 player free rolls, without these bots, but I cannot beat a robot. It's a waste of time. It's not even subtle. Trump poker style poker, just cheat, who cares as long as you win! I was trying to hone my game, I guess not!

Thanks,

Roger P.

PS. You will lose a lot more players as they notice these trends. Must be fun to know you win with a 2 8 off suit every time, against super strong post flop hands..LOL

2 comments
Feb 08, 2022 7:59 pm

yup same chit all the time i have 90 plus equity and these donks win for example i am in the top 10 in a 10004 tourney i 3 bet this donk with a/q he goes allin with q/10 and q 10 x on flop of course the same [censored] 3 bets me l have a/k and go allin he calls with k/9 off? how and you know the rest the brd is k 9 x every fin time it is so obvious the biggest scam i have encountered in 30 plus years of poker bob morrow pork12 1000$ turney

G
Aug 01, 2020 4:36 pm

I agree totally. They sit out until they get close to the 20 minute rule. One bot plays and the others
sit out and they alternate. They win most times on an impossible river card. Can someone recommend
a better site?

GuyC.

L
1:09 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was playing a hand with two other people. I had pocket Qs and the flop brought up an Ace with two low cards. One guy was a very aggressive better and had been betting high pair on the flop every time, so when he didn't bet, I figured he didn't have the Ace. Another Ace shows up and he didn't bet again, so I bet the $10 minimum bet. One guy folds and the...

9:52 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

For the past several weeks, have had games dropping my access to tables to which I was entered and seated. In one case, ended up losing access to the FIAT Semi Final game New Year's evening. The technicians do not provide a solution which works ... CHAT persons apparently are not technically qualified ... simply asking me to log out/in, by which time the...

1:37 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a Great Pyrenees puppy from this breeder in 2012--puppy born on March 5, 2012. The breeder has a contract guaranteeing that the puppy is free from hereditary defects. My puppy always had digestive issues, which I made the breeders aware of early; however, the true disease did not manifest until the puppy was about 1 1/2 years old--he had...

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I won a Tag Heuer watch, worth $2, 300. It was the prize for a first place tournament win on February 8th of this year 2014. I have not received it yet. I chatted with them on their web site, where they beat around the bush on everything I asked. They won't give you a straight answer. On March 5th, they told me I would receive the watch within 30 day...

World Poker Tour (WPT) contacts