FTD Flowers / Scam and cheating
We ordered a "pastel palette bouquet' for mom's 84th birthday. she received, "sweet delight", red and purple valentine's bouquet. InBloom the local florist had only red. There "like" bouquet or substituion was $10 less. For an order of $104, I am so perturbed she did not receive at least pastel roses. Ftd substituion clause should have a note saying, xmas, valentine and easter may see only red or lily white . Or that special holiday are barred from anything resembling your order!
More FTD Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- FTD.com - FTD.com refused to deliver flowers! 
- FTD - Gold Membership Ripoff +Little attention to order date details 
- FTD Florist Online - No Delivery, No Refunds 
- FTD.com - Don't go to FTD.com! 
- FTD - Ugly Flowers 
- FTD - gold rewards not worth the fee
- FTD - customer service
- FTD - Bday flowers ordered
- FTD Flowers - Not listing to the customer
- FTD - Never received my order!