FTD / Bad service

Made an order for red roses and a cute striped vase for mom on valentines day. What got delivered was a cheap vase with carnations and baby breath in it. So looked online and see it says they have a right to substitute flowers and vases. So buy roses and get cheap carnations? The sad thing is I went to the grocery store last night and saw beautiful red long stem roses for $20 and was tempted to buy them too but thought I had this great set coming to the house anyway. Boy was I wrong. Big mistake. Next time, I buy roses I SEE and deliver them myself. Never again will I ever buy from FTD.

Ke

Comments

• Va
      9th of Oct, 2008

DO NOT USE FTD.COM for flower purchases!!! Purchases are not delivered in a timely fashion or delivered at all!!! This is the 3rd attempt to have flowers or plants delivered and the product is NOT delivered on time or at all!!! It is extremely bad when other deliveries are made for flowers purchased from other individuals but NOT delivered by the spouse of the reciepient that was purchased 1 1/2 weeks in advance and at a very high cost!!!

• Gl
      5th of Jan, 2009

This was the absolute worst service I've ever received in my life. I placed my order 6 days ahead of time and the order was never delivered. I called four times to find out why and nobody ever returned a call or gave me an answer. I finally cut out the middle man and went directly to the local florist where they had no record my order ever being placed. I'm now on day 11 of waiting for my refund, which was promised to be refunded within 6 days. I've made a total of 8 calls since starting this fiasco and all 8 times people have promised to call me promptly, as of right now I have received ZERO phone calls from them. I will never for any reason use this company again.

• Tw
      14th of Feb, 2011

The same thing has happened to me today. Two months ago, I met the love of my life. I ordered Valentine's Day roses for her from FTD.com on 2/9/11 to be delivered to her place of work on Valentine's Day. As of 4PM on 2/14, they still haven't been delivered and she's about to leave for the day. Now, after ordering sufficiently early, I've been scammed for $85 because the roses were never delivered. Sigh... FTD: what of bunch of losers!!