Frys Electronics / shady service

1 San Jose, CA, United States

I have bought lots of stuff at Frys over my years. Recently I bought some things then returned and had like 14$ left. They said they could not give cash back and put the 14$ on card.. Mind you this was returned with the 30 days I had. Well ok.. no biggie I will put towards another purchase later on. As we all know big companies collect lots of money on unspent store credit cards.. Well I use mine and did just that a few months later. I needed a new iphone car charger. Well I went to use my 14$ card that was issued last time. In the end I had 3 cents in change. The cashier said she would out that back on a new card... Ummm 3 cents??? NOw I dont care about the 3 cents, I would of left that in the penny jar for another customer.. But I was pretty shocked who chincy these guys are that they could not even give back 3 cents... And in the end they do this to thousands of people and that adds up on there end.. Well we all know you dont go to frys for customer service.. You go there is you know what you want and buy... But this add bonus of just being down right little ### about putting 3 cents back on a card so you can what...put more money on the card to buy more things that you can never get change on...? Lame business practice.. Just go somewhere else and dont support these guys.. Its just big business squeezing out every penny they can get... boycott and spend a money at Best Buy or anyone else!!