Fry's Electronics / fry's make $15 problems at $700 cost
On 5/21/08, my computer's power was suddenly off. I brought my computer to Fry's repair center for check out at priority service.
After 6 days of painful waiting and $678.86 - ($364.87 refunded) spending on the repairing + (software and harddrive after my harddrive was crashed by improper procedures).
75% of MY 7 YEARS VALUE DATA LOST, most of my kids from elementary school - middle school - High school pics lost by this improper handling of my computer.
The MOST IMPOTENT ISSUE in this complaint is my computer power off coursed by A $15.00 POWER LINE, they did not advice me for this small failure, instead of they keep doing the service without backup my data and coursed my data permanent lost.
I am writing to you for this issue, because I don't think a good business would do this to customer by not telling customer the simple course of the problem, instead of to make unreasonable money from this small problem at customer's painful cost.
More Fry's Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Frys Electronics - rebate fraud 
- Fry's Electronics - no warranty repair 
- Frys Electronics - protection plan 
- Fry's Electronics - very rude customer service 
- Frys.com - they are not honoring their raincheck 
- Fry's Electronics - not satisfying online fulfillment experience
- Frys Electronics - non delivery of product
- Fry's Electronics - very rude employee
- Fry's Electronics - zojirushi micom rice cooker ns-lgc05
- Fry's Electronics - same day delivery on a refrigerator, order t3130883