Frigidaire Ultraquiet / bad product

We have a frigidaire ultraquiet 111 with pots & pans heavy wash cycle. We were told that this would do all the heavy washing without pre rinsing. I have to pre wash all heavy soiled dishes or they come out still soiled and some of the soil is on other dishes. 2 visits from service men and numerous phone calls. All I get is that government standards are different now and blah blah blah. I would not purchase any appliance manufactured by frigidaire or company related to them again.
I should have had my old ge portable dishwasher repaired. By that I mean, new gasket and cleaned any and all the system that could be cleaned. It worked 4 times better than this new frigidaire.
The only two good things about the new frigidaire, are, quieter and uses less water. Maybe the less water is part of the problem of not cleaning well.

Wa

Comments

11th of Jun, 2009

I am contacting you on behalf of Electrolux Major Appliances in relation to your posting on https://www.complaintsboard.com. I would like to apologize for the difficulty you have had with your appliance. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this issue with you so that I can personally look in to this matter in order to do so please send me your contact information, and the best time to contact you. I would also need your model and serial number and a file number if available, so that I can research this matter? Again I regret the disappointment with your appliance and look forward to resolving this issue with you.

Sincerely
    Chris Polk
    Escalation Specialist
    Electrolux Major Appliances
    chris.polk@electrolux.com

• Mi
      28th of Apr, 2010

I absolutely agree that it's a bad product. We have to wash our dishes by hand very often after having the washed in the washing machine. It also leaks water on to the floor through the seal on the door and makes a lot of noise!