Frigidaire / Electrolux / fffs5115pa & ffsg115pa silver

Pelham, NY, United States

Dear Sir/Madam
I purchased the above models in February from Appliance Drive, Mount Vernon NY 10550. The washer and dryer were delivered separately as the dryer took weeks to source. When the units are side by side they are a different color of silver. Appliance Driven ordered new front panels and tried switching the panels out to get a color match but this was unsuccessful. At my request Appliance Driven corresponded with their Frigidaire representative asking for a rebate as I paid full price for machines that do not match and sit in my kitchen for all to see. After weeks and weeks of apparent negotiation, I was credited $150 to my credit card. I appreciate the effort of Appliance Driven with the panels and asking for a rebate but they are not the manufacturer and certainly didn't request different colored machines! I am also confident that Frigidaire did not want me to have two different silver colors side by side and to pay full price for them. The most desirable resolution for me would be that Frigidaire supply me with the same models I paid for that are the same color and that they take back this mismatched pair. I am hopeful and confident that Frigidaire wants to make this right for me and look forward to hearing from you.
Tamara Wright