Frigidaire Dishwasher / flush mount dishwasher ruins cabinets
I bought a frigidaire flush mount dishwasher only to find that steam escapes from the sides of the machine which ruined my cabinets — it bubbled up the finish (They were from ikea — the kind that are wrapped in a plasticy coating) and it cracked off.
The worse part was actually dealing with frigidaire/electrolux customer service. I spoke with them 6 -10 times (Often waiting for long periods) over a period of 6 months or so and each time they had no record of my previous calls. We had 4 service calls. Finally after reaching an actual manager and threatening a law suit they replace the unit.
Guess what?... Same problem. They will not refund nor will the dealer.
More Frigidaire Dishwasher Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Electrolux Induction Range - e15 error code - cooktop not working 
- Frigidaire - front load washer poorly engineered. 
- Electrolux India - pathetic customer service by electrolux 
- Electrolux Front Loader Washer & Dryer - % year warranty & dryer breaks 1.4 yrs into contract
- Electrolux - Washer & Dryer - rebate scam 
- Frigidaire - product is front load washer, model fffw5000oqw
- Electrolux Microwave - terrible customer service 
- Frigidaire - service contract 
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - frigidaire dishwasher: 2 years old
- Frigidaire - refrigerator fan quit, spoiled food