Frigidaireservice contract

Purchase multiple Frigidaire appliances in November 2011. Kitchen was being remodeled so I did not have them delivered for about 35 days and did not open them until about 55 days after purchase. Upon opening I found that the special offer or an extended service contract had to be submitted within 30 days of purchase or over 3 weeks before they were opened. Contacted the company and received no help. Poor customer reltions.

Va

Comments

• Kc
      Jun 10, 2018

About 14 months ago we purchased a Frigidaire refrigerator from Sears. Thank God that we purchased the extended warranty. Model #FFSS2614QE6A. We have had problems with this refrigerator within a month. Right now we are waiting for the "6th" service repair! 11 days ago the fans started making noise. The noise level now is so high that we can not eat a meal in our kitchen! The repairman came out 7 days ago. He said the fan motors must be replaced. He said the parts would be mailed to us. Call for service when they arrive.
    Why in the hell do you send a repair man to repair this fridge and he has NO access to parts??
    Frigidaire must be manufacturing very cheaply made products.
    I wish that one of the executives of this company had to have this HIGH NOISE LEVEL in their house for 11 days.
    Call customer service only Monday thru Friday. You can't speak to a person in the U.S. There is NO one that you can talk to other scheduling a repairman visit.
    Question to the Management, "Would you buy an appliance from a company like Frigidaire?"
    Does ANYONE IN MANAGEMENT care about about us? I think not!