FriendOrama aka AdultFriendFinder / Are you a great deal or plain unreal?

A gorgeous young girl who picks out my profile on the site Tagged without me having any picture nor any information about me than my name and age on it? Isn't that strange I thought? It is the wet dream of every young man to be contacted and invited by such I thought. That's why I immediately thought it could be a fraud.

On Tuesday the 14th August I've received an e-mail from a girl named Amanda Scott. She mailed me from the United States I live in Belgium and told me she will be visiting my area the coming weekend and she would like me to lead her in my city. At first I was very excited, but then my intuition screamed that such thing is incredible and could be a fraud. In the mail this Amanda Scott urged me to come visit her on the site of Friendorma where she can be found. To my surprise I saw that I have to become member, and thereby to pay, if I wanted to chat with her. Then of course I knew it was a scam. To report this fraud is not going to stop them cheating people, but I know it can help. Certainly if other people who experienced the same report that also. Then it can become a mighty weapon if ever someone decides to sue them.

Va

Comments

26th of Aug, 2009

avoid mail to my mail id

• St
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Adult Friend Finder - Webcam are allowing underage people and illegal drug use on there cams
    San Diego
    California
    adultfriendfinder.com

This site disgusted me underage sex is always happpening and they dont stop it illegal drug use ive seen people doing meth and coke on cam, lies and they steal yr money all happening now 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 and on 19 yrs of this why is it allowed