FriendOrama aka AdultFriendFinder / Are you a great deal or plain unreal?
A gorgeous young girl who picks out my profile on the site Tagged without me having any picture nor any information about me than my name and age on it? Isn't that strange I thought? It is the wet dream of every young man to be contacted and invited by such I thought. That's why I immediately thought it could be a fraud.
On Tuesday the 14th August I've received an e-mail from a girl named Amanda Scott. She mailed me from the United States I live in Belgium and told me she will be visiting my area the coming weekend and she would like me to lead her in my city. At first I was very excited, but then my intuition screamed that such thing is incredible and could be a fraud. In the mail this Amanda Scott urged me to come visit her on the site of Friendorma where she can be found. To my surprise I saw that I have to become member, and thereby to pay, if I wanted to chat with her. Then of course I knew it was a scam. To report this fraud is not going to stop them cheating people, but I know it can help. Certainly if other people who experienced the same report that also. Then it can become a mighty weapon if ever someone decides to sue them.
More FriendOrama aka AdultFriendFinder Complaints & Reviews
- Adult Friend Finder - Fraud and cheating 
- Adult Friend Finder - Unauthorized Credit Card Billing 
- Adult Friend Finder - Charged my card after I called and cancelled/Unwarrented withdrawl from my credit/debit card 
- Adult Friend Finder - Fraudulent site 
- AdultFriendFinder.com - Scam and cheating 
- AdultFriendFinder - internet
- AdultFriendFinder.com - Stealing money from credit card
- Adult Friend Finder - poor services / taking money 
- AdultFriendFinder - RETRAIT INEXPLIQUE DE MA CARTE DE CREDIT
- adultfriendfinder adult meeting site - poor poor customer support service