FreeShipping.сom / freeshipping.com online service

United States Review updated:

I am writing this in regards to the online service called Freeshipping.com. Upon checking my online bank account I noticed that I had a reoccurring charge of $12.97. I have no idea how where what or why this is going on. I have never created a account for this site. So how is possible for them to attach them selves to something I purchased from online and not even have PERMISSION! This site is Fraudulently taken money out of people's accounts on a regular basis. I am furious at the thought of how this could even be possibly legal! Please Be Aware of this if you do any kind of shopping online!

Ke
Jan 24, 2017

Comments

• Fr
      25th of Jan, 2017

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about the confusion regarding our membership fee! If you'd like us to explain exactly how you signed up with us, please email [protected]@freeshipping.com and reference this post. In that email, please include your full name and zip code as well.

We offer new users a 7-day free trial and the chance to claim our introductory bonus before deciding to stay on board with us. Only the users who choose not to cancel their membership within their trial period will be charged for a recurring monthly membership fee. At sign up, the details of the membership fee and the 7-day trial are located directly above where users enter their credit card information. They are also outlined in our Terms of Use, which must be agreed to before successfully signing up. These terms can be found at the bottom of our homepage. Additionally, the terms you agree to at sign up are reiterated in the welcome email each new member receives after signing up.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please contact us at the email provided above. Thanks so much!