FreeSee Media / Strong Current Enterprises / fox tv hd antenna

1 Buffalo, NY and London, United States Review updated:

I ordered the FOXTV antenna and it would not work. I am trying to contact customer service to return the product for a full refund. I tried calling the so-called customer service [protected]) on two occasions and left my call back number because you cannot get anyone to answer the phone. I also e-mailed customer service [protected]@freeseeTV.com) on two occasions and again no response. I did get a call from a sales rep at FOXTV antenna trying to sell me an amplifier and some other services. I told him I was glad he called because I have been trying to return the product and could not get customer service to respond. He stated he would have customer service contact me. It has been three weeks and I am still waiting. The item is useless to me and customer service is not to be heard from.

Me
Dec 12, 2017

Comments

22nd of Jan, 2018

How did you pay it... If PayPal you have a chance... If not speak to your credit card people... I ordered one and got two + the amplifier and like you even with the amp we don't get satellite channels claimed... Good normal channels but did not pay £36 for an inside antenna that only gives what I get already on my aerial. Send it back with tracker and a signature with you details inside stating does not work Refund Required... My order came from the Netherlands...