Freelottofast / fake charges without any permission

United States Review updated:

Scam, scam, scam. People, be aware that the company Freelottofast is ripping people off. They took money from my card without my permission and notice. I have no idea where they found my personal info and no idea how to stop them. I really don’t know what to do now. Please, maybe someone can help me. Simply post comments about your situation with these jerks.

Br
Feb 16, 2015

Comments

• Ta
      31st of Dec, 2008
    Freelottofast Svc Freelotto.com NY - wont let me cancel
    freelotto fast svc .com ny
    New York

i went to sign up but never confirmed or agreed to go ahead with it but still took payment out of my credit card i haqd no email saying that they were going to do that and i wont it stopped now

• Ca
      3rd of Mar, 2012
    Freelottofast - Unauthorized charges
    Freelottofast

I unsubscribed from their services about a month ago, but they keep charging my credit card without permission. Stop them!

2nd of Mar, 2015

Its not that they have ripped me off-yet. I'm on disability, getting ready to move because can't afford present apt. Therefore, money is tight, and I can't even afford the $15.00 fee they want. Please get the message t hat I don't want the fastlotto, I'm quite capable of doing the entries myself! You are going to make me not want to even do that if I am constantly bugged about joining Freelottofast.

• De
      4th of May, 2015

Don't know how they got my card information but they took money off my card without my permission how do I get it back?

• Kr
      17th of May, 2016

Hello they do same to me and I don't know how I can stop that... it's pissing me off every week they charge me £47 . I try to call in bank and cancel this payments .