Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds / just another lottery scam!
I am a Senior Fraud Victim Advocate with Fraudaid.org , first of all what you have experienced is what we call a Fake Lottery Scam. It is designed for one purpose only and that is to get innocent and unsuspecting people involved in the fantasy of winning a ton of money. They use this scam to do one of two things:
Launder money by sending you a check with your winnings letter and instructing you to depsosit the check and send off a portion of it to pay so called fees and taxes to free up your winnings OR for the purpose of getting you to pay advanced fees to gain access to your winnings. Here are the cold hard facts:
1. If you did not purchase a lottery ticket , you could not have won that lottery. Why? Lotteries only exist on the money gained through the sale of tickets. The money they get from people purchasing tickets IS the money or at least a portion of that money that is dished out in winnings.
2. IF you have gotten a surprise winning notification and a check from a lottery company you had better verify that the lottery is real and that the check was indeed issued to you by the " Account Holder". Most likely that check is Counterfeit and you can wind up in a heap of trouble either with your bank or legally if you cash it.
NEVER EVER send money to anyone you do not know via services like Western Union, Money Gram etc based on a sales pitch or promise. Those services are widely used to scam people out of hard earned money. Why? Simply put... once that money is sent and picked up at the other end there is NO way to retrieve it or to recover your losses.
For more information on scams and how to protect yourself visit us at www.fraudaid.org What you do not know can hurt you.
Always remember .......
Silence is a thief's best friend..... word-of-mouth is his worst enemy! Spread the word.
Benard Chongo's Response, Apr 04, 2017
FreeLotto Contacts & Information
Posted: Apr 4, 2017 by Benard Chongo
Card Number and Card Verification Value
Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes
Lusaka, Zambia, Zambia
Cell Number: +260 971860068
Country: Lusaka, Zambia.
It has been difficult for my information on to get accepted by your system, especially in areas like the Card Number and the Card Verification Value. I have been trying to enter my Bank Credit Account Number.
May you help on how I should go about it?
Marylawford's Response, Dec 14, 2017
i wish to unsubscribe for a few years but not luck please help me get off this freelotto registration. Money has been taken out too many times and I wish this would stop I have tried unsubscribing many times before please stop
More Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds Complaints & Reviews
- Free Lotto - For my winning prize 
- Freelotto - winning notification scam 
- Freelotto Mobile Promo - sending scam message 
- Freelotto - no payment 
- Freelotto Affiliated Office Uk - fake email lottery! 
- Freelotto - free lotto winnings 
- Freelotto - taking money out of my account
- FreeLotto.com - charges
- Freelotto - I was send an email that says I have won money from freelotto
- Freelotto - just letting you know that i'm only 17 and I have a 5 month old baby and you wanna take $27.20 from my bank