Freelancer.com / freelancer.com stole my money about 700$

US Review updated:

This is the second time they reversed payment. They don't even notify me before payment reversed. I had to find out what made my balance negative. it's been 6 months after first payment reversal not even got a clue about what happend to the funds. first time 170$, second time 500$ . What a hell??

Strong advice: Freelancer.com is hell. It's better to get payments directly from employers or find another good site to work,

Comments

Oct 29, 2012

Hi tdsolomons. My name is Max and I work for Freelancer.com. I regularly visit https://www.complaintsboard.com to address user concerns about Freelancer.com and I came across your post here. We appreciate the feedback. It is unfortunate this has happened to you. I'd like to help. Please send an e-mail to [protected]@freelancer.com or [protected]@freelancer.com and we'll assist you with your account issues. Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon.

• Al
      Dec 29, 2012

Hi TD;
    Did Max ever reply to your e-mail? it's been 2 months now and am still waiting for a reply I wonder if Max even exist.

Thanks