Free Credit Report.com, Info. Freecreditreport / overcharging, lying on phone, terrible customer servive
First, Experian is directly associated with FreeCreditReport.com. I found this out when trying to dispute some charges FCR had charged on my charge card.
When I tried to challenge charges two different reps told me one thing and then another, in other words, they changed their stories as we talked
. USE THIS PHONE NUMBER: [protected] to reach Experian and speak with them. If you call the freecreditreport.com customer "support" they will say they cannot remove any charges from your credit card.
It took a few hours and much persistence but got the charges removed.
Stay away from FCR and Experian.
More Free Credit Report.com, Info. Freecreditreport Complaints & Reviews
- Free Credit Report 360 - Fraud 
- CIC Triple Advantage - How to cancel the charges! 
- Free Credit Report - Unauthorized credit card charge 
- CIC Triple Advantage - Unauthorized billing! 
- Free Credit Report - They took 29. 95 out of my account 
- Gold Credit Score - 3 free credit scores
- freecreditreport.com credit report - shady business practices
- Free Credit Report - unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- FreecreditReport.com - false ad/additional charges/shady oversees business 
- Free Credit Report - Recurring 16.95 charge never authorized