Free Credit Report.com, Info. Freecreditreport / overcharging, lying on phone, terrible customer servive

Phone: 1 800 787 6864

First, Experian is directly associated with FreeCreditReport.com. I found this out when trying to dispute some charges FCR had charged on my charge card.

When I tried to challenge charges two different reps told me one thing and then another, in other words, they changed their stories as we talked

. USE THIS PHONE NUMBER: [protected] to reach Experian and speak with them. If you call the freecreditreport.com customer "support" they will say they cannot remove any charges from your credit card.

It took a few hours and much persistence but got the charges removed.

Stay away from FCR and Experian.

Comments

• Al
      17th of Feb, 2010

I am getting charged for a $14.95 a month for Free Credit Report. I asked for it but it say free and I thought that it was a one time only and I don't want it every month and I don't get it every month and Iwant you to quit charging it to my card. I will not pay for it any more and I am going to call my card and tell then not to accept it any more. Please quit this.

17th of Oct, 2010

I agree this is what has happened to me! They keep billing me for the service I used once, and I am disputing the charges. What a scam1