Fred Meyer / sending me a purported $25 gift card!
On Thursday - 11/15/18 I received a nice card from Joe Grieshaber to thank me for being a Rewards Plus Customer - "one of our best" along with the statement that $25 would be loaded to my rewards card "on any transaction you wish"
On Saturday - 11/17, I shopped at my local Fred Meyer store off 117th Avenue in Vancouver. I let the cashier know about the $25 gift and she was unable to see it was loaded. One of the Frontline Managers then took me to customer service only to tell me "Yes you spend a lot of money here, but I don't see this $25 gift" And sent me on my way with nothing. How incredibly ridiculous and lack of customer care was shown to me! We spend on average 12 - 15k at this store every year - check my phone number associated with rewards card [protected]). Why would you do something like this to a loyal customer or any customer. It was embarrassing to me and it really upset me. Do not send these type of cards if you do not actually load $25 on my account. We can gladly shop elsewhere!
More Fred Meyer Complaints & Reviews
- Fred Meyer Jewelers LDS Bridal Set - rip off and poor craftsmanship 
- Fred Meyer Jewelry - horrible customer treatment! 
- Fred Meyer Jewelers / 1cttw Diamond Princess Cut Premier Earrings - diamond fraud
- Fred Meyer Jewlers - poor customer service
- Fred Meyer Jewelers / Littman Jewelers - I am 100% certain i've been a victim of fraud here 
- Fred Meyer - price match 
- Fred Meyer - security and their employees
- Fred Meyer - an employee named "naw" 
- Fred Meyer - customer service
- Fred Meyer - fire glazed ham