Fred Loya Insurance / bad, unprofessional, unethical services and handling of customers

1 El Paso, TX, United States Review updated:

Several people have posted here saying that you should avoid having anything to do with this piece of crap Fred Loya. I wish I could, but I was rear ended in a multi car pile up by a Fred Loya insured. Nobody including my insurance company had ever heard of them and they are located in El Paso. Just my luck, no fault of mine, but have to deal with this filth to even cover my deductible for the damage. They stall and delay for everything even though I provided info on every driver and the details. In fact they encourage you to sue them!

Good luck if you have insurance, I doubt anyone who even googles fred loya, would ever buy anything from them. Hard to believe, but, they are still in business. I will complain once my claim is paid off or if it is delayed for too long.

I think they specialize in 'insuring' illegal immigrants with minimum required by the state and count on you try to sue them to get any claims. just horrible piece of crap these folks are.

Comments

• Wp
      30th of Oct, 2010

Your insurance company should be able to subrogate to Fred Loya. When they subrogate, they can recover your deductible.

Whether Fred Loya pays without a fight is another story.

• Aq
      11th of Aug, 2011

hello, im currently an employee at fred loya. i feel your pain. i would like to say that not all of us at fred loya are horrible people. the problem is rooted from the up moast manegment and it carrys on to the office managers witch perty much force us to be unplesent. it is a horrible company to work for. the managment is uneducated and uprofesional. they create a hostile work enviorment and they think the own the employees. my theory is that they focus on employing young people who are uneducated on their rights with the intention of molding us to their likings, and in addition a good amount of employees have language barriers witch i believe they hire because they know it will be that much harder for these employes to complain.