Franklin Corp. / Questionable ethics

Kentville, NS, Canada Review updated:

I purchased a franklin rueben recliner, from leon's, a furniture store here in canada. I actually love the chair, however two weeks ago I received a letter from leon's stating that there was a serious problem with the electric footrest switch in my recliner and it could cause a fire. They advised that I should unplug the chair and that I would hesr from franklin corp. Very soon to have this issue resolved. That was two weeks ago and I have tried to contact franklin with 4 emails, with no response. Their website has links to information about the switch recall, but those links don't take you to any info. Leon's say they are satified with what franlin are doing and tell me the links are working. I guess they think i'm lying. I will never buy another franklin furniture product and I have advised leon's that if this is not resolved soon I will be sending my recliner back and have it left in ftont of their showroom door. Then I will have to deal with a refund from them. What happened to companies wanting to satisfy customers? Guess those days are gone.

Fo
Feb 7, 2015

Comments

• Wh
      8th of Feb, 2015

The site works fine for me. There is all the info you need. Maybe you need to learn how to use a computer...