FragranceX / Finnaly Get Item after 5-6 weeks (Birmingham UK)

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Finally my Fragrance Arrives - (Birmingham UK)
Here are the time Scales.
I ordered 5 items on the 24th sept 2010, i got the items today 4th Nov 2010 (5weeks - 6 weeks later) . The US post mark says 10/ /2010 Sent by a Gareth Chambers from United Express International, 7300 NW 34 Street, Miami, Florida 33122.
Customs Charge by UK border Agency (26.00) Dated 29/10/2010
Card from local post office 3/10/2010

I made 4 phone calls to fragrancex trying to track the item - each time was told it was delayed by customs, They do not instigate any refund procedures at least 3 /4 months after date of order. The 30 Day money Back - Only applies if you have received the items and they are not what you ordered - Does not apply to non delivery.

If you do live in the UK Just watch out for the CARD from the local post office telling you theirs a item to be collected - They will keep it for 3 weeks (non Registered) or 1 week ( Registered) before returning it to the sende, so if it took 6 weeks to get here - 3 weeks at post office and 6 weeks back to US Thats close to 4 months before they get the item back to start a refund procedure.

My only suggestion is if you do choose to order - be prepared to wait 5-6 weeks. Better still shop elsewhere.
Parcel Force - [protected]
Royal Mail - [protected] Opt 3, Opt 4 for Switch board.

Huggy The Bear

Comments

• Ju
      18th of Nov, 2010

Thanks for a very Informative post - Ive contacted my local sorting offfice and they had my Parfumes waiting for me - just by chance they had only been their two days - It took 6weeeks and 4 days for my items to arrive.

Wont be doing that again.

Tanks Huggy Mwah xx