FragranceX / My fragrance wasn't shipped

1 5 Plant AvenueHauppauge, NY, United States Review updated:

Don’t buy from the company www.fragrancex.com!!! I have ordered fragrance from them, and within two weeks the order was in process. I emailed the support team and asked to tell what has happened, but the guy told me that everything was fine and they promised to ship the order within couple of days. I waited another weeks and got nothing. Total rip off, and I highly advise to stay away from them.

Tt
Aug 9, 2015

Comments

• Di
      21st of Jan, 2016

I have paid $130.00 for Sisley Paris "Eau du Soir" Eau De Parfum in the end of September 2015. As of today, January 21, 2016 I cannot get it from FragraceX Company. Wrote to them letters, spoke with them on the phone. Company representatives Kyra and Lee just send me to look for it somewhere in the post office and did not resolve the problem in any way. It is going in circuls. So as of today I have never received my perfume and they do not want to address the problem and they kept my $130.00. I really do not know what to do, but would like to get in touch with the FragranceX President or General Manager and bring it to his/her, attention. I was hoping to receive my perfume by October 2015 and wanted to buy at least 5 more. Some for myself and for my friends and family for Christmas and New Year, it would have produced a sale for the company for at least $500.00 more, but I became so angry and upset by not being able to receive even this purchase of $130.00, that I could not even think of ordering anything again from FragranceX. Owners or and President of FragranceX should be aware of what is going on with their company. If they like to know the details of the nightmare and the most terrible experience of dealing with their company employees they can get in touch with me at my.m@post.com or 786 738-3442