FPL — again another high deposit?
I am so sick of this! FPL did it again! They have closed the Palm Coast payment store, so the only option is Daytona's pay center. Well They only take cash first of all. And second I tried paying online and they don't take Visa any longer. So last month we payed cash on the 3rd...the day the bill was due. So it took FPL 3 days to process it, making us LATE!!! Because now they only accept cash. So they charged me ANOTHER $322.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Palm Coast, FL00 DEPOSIT??? First off I was on time w/ my payment!!! You people make it so hard to pay our bills!!! So now this month in the span of 5 days I have received 4 Different bills, of Different Amounts? I have to sit here today and tomorrow and WAIT for someone to come shut me off, (I have the $154.48, in my hand cash). This is bull crap! I am so sick of having this happen to us. Everything was reported to our lawyer too, I guess paper work is being drawn on this situation, FPL has also been turned into the Better Business Bureau. Because we are a working family and FPL doesn't seem to care about their customers!!! I am sick of every month I turn around and I "owe" this imaginary Deposit out of no where! I have given FPL over $4, 000.00 in Deposits since last year, and we have only been living in Florida for a year! I am so sick of FPL and their bullcrap!
More FPL Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- FPL - disconnection 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - restore power
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - needless landscape destruction
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - downed lines 
- FPL - super high bill for no reason 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - new customer service request and deposit refund then increased