FPL / abusive monopoly
FPL is the only business I know of that is able to get an additional deposit from delinquent customers.
Their tactics are effective; pay up or do without.
Surely they must be the envy of many businesses that are suffering not only dismal sales but also aging receivables.
I can't think of any other business that is able to keep their exposure so low, customers hostage, and very little if any decrease in sales volume during this recession.
Must be nice to be FPL.
More FPL Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand 
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement 
- FPL - security deposit 
- FPL - does not accept visa 
- FPL - disconnection 
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - outdoor lighting repair/ 400 watt directional light fixture
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - power
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - power pole change out
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - electric deposit required or must sign up for auto pay
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - truck driver