Fox TV / unauthorized use of property

US Review updated:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

First let me say I am a 24.5 year US Air Force disabled veteran. My 100% disabled brother (20 years) US Navy accompanied me on Veteran's Day (12 November 2017) in Atlanta, Georgia to the much anticipated football match between the Atlanta Falcons and Dallas Cowboys. He traveled all the way from Durham, NC. Yes, I am a season ticket holder too. The FOX Broadcasting Corporation commandeered my expensive section 222 row 12A seats 19 and 20. The Mercedes Benz Stadium Chaperons politely took me to their guest services where they then escorted me to another seating area that I was not happy with. I wanted my seats that I paid dearly for. What is your organization going to do to remedy this major fiasco FOX Broadcasting caused me. I am very pissed about this and will be contacting Atlanta Falcons to see why this happened to a season ticket holder with two personal seat license. Those are legally my seats! How dare the Fox Broadcast Team take my property for their personal gain without compensating me. I could've sold my property for $300.00 (market rate) each and my customers (in this case FOX) would have been right to demand a refund. FOX got my property for free without my consent. I want to hear from your management team about the theft/confiscation of my property without my consent ASAP!

Oh...your camera guy informed me he was setup and was not moving! He then told me to see stadium officials to figure out what I needed to do versus what he needed to do.

MICHAEL C. WYCHE
195 ALTMAN RD
GRAY, GA 31032

[protected]@YAHOO.COM

Mi
Nov 16, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 16, 2017

Your complaint should be directed at the stadium and not Fox, since they did allow Fox to set up and remain there. I would recommend contacting their customer service directly for some sort of reimbursement.

• Sh
      Nov 16, 2017

Check the terms and conditions of the tickets. If there is nothing about seat reassignment, you have the ability to file in small claims against both Fox and the Falcon organization.

My guess is that it's the Falcon organization that you can hold accountable. Fox was only doing what they were allowed.