Forest River / scam
I called the Oregon Forest River RV plant and ordered a replacement fender skirt for my 5th wheel. I was told that I would have to order a pair of them because that was the only way they packaged them. At $100.00 each, and only needing one, I tried to explain that I would probably never have a use for a 2nd one and could'nt they break up a pair and hold the 2nd one for the next person that needs one...They were adamant that they could'nt ( or would'nt) do this.
It seems rediculous to make a person purchase 2 of something when only one is needed. This will make me reconsider my opinion of Forest River and I will probably not purchase another one of their products.
More Forest River Complaints & Reviews
- Forest River - leaking roof and other issues 
- Forest River - poor service 
- Forest River - beware 
- Forest River - warranty scam 
- Forest River - after-sales-service 
- Forest River - service
- Forest River - forest river forester
- Forest River - freedom express
- Forest River - customer service
- Forest River - 2017 forest river forrester