Forest River / bad workmanship

1 Sparks, NV, United States

Buyer beware! We bought a brand new 2011 Wildcat 32foot fifthwheel in May of 2011 and we had nothing but problems with it and still have current problems with it. Where do I start? Well...the tankless water heater would fluctuate badly and we would get scalded in the shower, that was ripped out and a normal water heater put in. Our heater and A/C unit is to small of a unit for our size trailer and is not powerful enough to get the heat flow or the A/C flow back to the bathroom or our bedroom. The Dealer tried to get it replaced with the right sized unit and Forest River refused to replace it, currently we still sweat in the summer and freeze in the winter (screw you Forest River). Our draws break all the time, our propane bottle regulators go out all the time, our emergency window would unlatch while travelling and bang around the whole time, that had to be replaced. The shower leaked all over the floor until we fixed it, the toilet leaked until we fixed it, the dining room table was not secured to the floor and had to beg Forest River to provide straps so we could strap it down. One of our stove burners no longer lights, the fan located underneath our frig runs when you turn on lights, the bed has storage underneath it and the hydraulic lift jacks were too small for the weight of the bed and it fell on me when I was getting a blanket. Really?. When does it stop? Forest River knows they are making a c****y product and should be held accountable. This is my 3rd Rv in 12 years and I have never been SO disgusted with a purchase. I have convinced several friends not to buy a Forest River product. Buyers remorse big time!!!

Rv