Ford Motor Company / takata airbags
I purchased a 2007 Ford Mustang convertible from Bill Currie Ford in Tampa FL and have received several notices from FORD that the Takata Air Bags were defective and needed to be replaced for safety.
I have contacted Bill Currie Ford service department on at least 3 occasions over the past year and I am told they do not have the part(s) to correct the defective air bags. They said that because Takata filed for bankruptcy that Bill Currie Ford can not get the parts.
I cannot in good conscience sell a car knowing its safety condition is a risk without disclosing the safety concern. If I disclose the condition I will likely suffer a large financial loss if I can even sell it.
Please advise what I am supposed to do.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Tod Judy ford - truck service
- Ford Motor Company - door handle and window
- Ford Motor Company - sync
- Ford Motor Company - shotgun giveaway from gotham ford