Ford Motor Company / recall 17v-652
11/8/18 I paid to have my right rear door latch replaced. Recall 17V-652 was released 11/17. However no parts have been available. My dealer (Rochester Ford in Rochester, NH) told me to apply to Ford for reimbursement. Now my front drivers door won't unlock and I was told yesterday that this repair was not covered under this recall. 2015 F150 with 2 failed door locks. Not normal.
1) How do I get reimbursed for the first failure?
2) Why is the 2nd not covered by the recall
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Tod Judy ford - truck service
- Ford Motor Company - door handle and window
- Ford Motor Company - sync
- Ford Motor Company - shotgun giveaway from gotham ford