Ford Motor Company / lug nuts
Over my last 4 oil change and tire rotation appointments I have had to have at least 4 lug nuts cut off in order to do a tire rotation. 19-20 lug nuts over the past 8 months.
It is getting quite expensive. Isn't there something you can do about the material being used to produce them? I am on a fixed income and cannot afford to have 4-5 Lug Nuts cut off every visit. The latest incident was today 11/12/2018.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - brakes
- Ford Motor Company - 2011 ford f-150
- Ford Motor Company - warranty work on my truck for 20 days in one month
- Ford Motor Company - 2018 f250 powerstroke
- Ford Motor Company - tire mobility kit