Ford Motor Company / location of truck in transit

1 United States

I ordered an f-250 truck mid november, 2018 from mathews ford, 500 hebron rd, heath, ohio. Paid for the truck, they called and said it was built, they gave me a vin # and said it was in transit and would be here last day of december. It is now jan 22, 2019 and no one can locate this truck vin # ift7x2b65ked51225. I cannot believe a company the size of the ford company and they cannot locate this unit.

Then I read that there was a plant fire and the f250 truck line was shut down. So now I am wondering if the truck was really built! No one can give me a straight answer. Can you find out an let me know.

Thanks
Denny schott
[protected]

• Updated by Dennis Schott, Jan 22, 2019

I ordered an F-250 Truck mid November, 2018 from Mathews Ford, 500 Hebron Rd, Heath, Ohio. Paid for the Truck, they called and said it was built, they gave me a VIN # and said it was in transit and would be here last day of December. It is now Jan 22, 2019 and no one can locate this truck VIN # IFT7X2B65KED51225. I cannot believe a company the size of The Ford Company and they cannot locate this unit.

Then I read that there was a plant fire and the F250 Truck line was shut down. So now I am wondering if the Truck was really built! No one can give me a straight answer. Can you find out an let me know.

Thanks