Ford Motor Company / ford part - national recall list - car in shop for over 2 months
My 2014 ford fusion was hit by a deer in early december, 2018. An insurance claim was submitted and the car was taken in to be repaired on dec 7, 2018. It is now january 28th and I still don't have the car back due to a part required being on a backorder list. Ford can't say when the part will be available. The insurance company gives me 30 days of a loaner vehicle, but those 30 day are over and I have no vehicle to get to work. Ford refuses to give me a loaner vehicle but they read their programmed response to me and tell me the case is "escalated". That doesn't get me to work. I feel they owe me a loaner vehicle until the part is available and installed.
It isn't like my car is a rare model - it's a recent model ford fusion!
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - service
- Ford Motor Company - 2014 ford flex loss of power
- Ford Motor Company - peeling paint 
- Ford Motor Company - ford f-150 steering locked up
- Ford Motor Company - ford f-150 ecoboost