Ford Motor Companyford focus 2.0 auto 2014

My registration No. WA7049F-My car has a jerking problem and the shift of the gear is not as smooth as it should be. There is also a hissing sound in the engine.
When sent to ford HQ PJ, they have changed the clutch plate which was still under warranty which I think is acceptable as they were bearing the cost. Amount equivalent was around RM3k+ . After few days driving the car, the condition has worsen and the gear shift has gone wild. While driving in normal speed, the jerking is much more obvious. I realized that the a/c was less cool as well. I sent back the car to Ford PJ. They have diagnosed that I have to change the air-cond filter and fill-up the gas. (Seriously ford?? 2 years of usage?) I asked the technician to go ahead but in my mind I was thinking that the air-cond has nothing wrong before I sent in the car to the workshop. Cost equivalent to around RM400 which I need to take out from my pocket. The other thing they said that I need to change the gear switch (2 nos) equivalent to RM 6k+ (not covered!). I said to put back the parts together and I will seek for other alternative. Now they said that they can't start the car at all. There is no solution until now after 2 months in the workshop. This is really an awful experience looking at buying RM100k++ car. Should it be like this? Furthermore, I have to pay 2-months installment without actually having the car. So disappointing. Called in this morning and they said it will be ready after CNY. We'll see and if not, I will go to the consumer to complain.

Za
Jan 26, 2017

Comments

• Fg
      Jan 29, 2017

If you got no money for maintenance, please do not pandai-pandai and buy Ford ok.