Ford Motor Company / ford focus 1.6l tdci 2009
The engine stops without any warning. Went to the dealer and happens while the technician had the tester connected to the car but gives no error message.
This issue seems not to be connected to a certain speed or engine rpm.
The engine stops while the car is standing or while I drive it.
I have to wait around 30 sec to start again the engine.
This issue doesn't appear all the time.
I can't use it now as could be dangerous if appears while I'm on the highway or passing by another vehicle.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford Credit - ford credit mistakes 
- Ford Motor Company - 2017 Ford Escape
- Ford Motor Company - horrible customer service, no manager available to resolve my complaint
- Ford Motor Company - dealer complaint
- Ford South Africa - ford ranger
- Ford Motor Company - first responders discount