Ford Motor Company / dealerships and ford credit

I spent my day at another dealership (Larry H. Miller Ford of Lakewood) trying to trade in my 2015 king ranch today and I figured I would drop you a line and let you know how things are at Ford dealerships and Ford Credit prior to me blogging about it.
I went in today looking to make a deal that would hopefully lower my monthly payment which seems to me Ford doesn't care about its lifelong customers. I have bought Ford products brand new since I was able to drive. I was all the way to the point where I shook hands and was told we had a deal and then 10 to 20 minutes later I was told that Ford Motor Credit will not go thorough with the deal that was shook on and the offer sheet signed.
The difference was the tier that was a deal would have been a payment of $915.00 which was more than I was after in the first place which is 2 bucks over what I am paying right now ($ 913.00) and the one ford credit was wanting to put me in would have been a payment of $ 1, 200.00 a month.
Now a little bit about me. I'm a 100% disabled Veteran which is living on a pension and the little bit of VA disability. Due to the limited amount of income I receive I was trying to come in and get a lower payment a month. I have already been paying ford credit for my current vehicle and have also had a few vehicles completely paid off through them which should give me a little bit of credit from Ford Credit so my credit rating should not be an issue as I do have a solid reputation with Ford Motor Credit.
I don't understand where you can make a deal and shake my hand congratulating me on my new vehicle and then 10 to 20 minutes later say sorry but we cant go through with the deal we shook on.
Now as far as manufactures go I just seen my ex wife come from Mercedes Benz with a 2019 sedan and her payments with a 2 year service contract are $ 450.00 a month. And she has had a car repossessed last year. I don't understand how a foreign company can offer a better deal than an American company. Also a luxury vehicle. I really was looking forward to driving my new truck home after all the congratulations I received. I'm really upset with the business practices your company stands for. I believe I will start looking at foreign made vehicles more seriously.

V/R