Ford Motor Company / ford brake cylinder

Due to the fact Ford decided to allow the Master cylinder to feed both the front and rear brakes, I lost my brakes when my rear cylinder went. My daughter was in the car with me, and the pedal went to the floor. Luckily. I went through our street into the neighbour's front yard and no-one was killed.

I crimped the line to take it to the garage, and my front spring on the passenger side broke and took out my tire. It was a recall item until 2002. I have a 2003. Don't bail these ### out, they design cars to fail for the money, and are unsafe.F9fixed)O(or)R(repaired)D(daily).I think the Japs make their money selling Quality, not repairable JUNK.

Comments

• Fo
      12th of Feb, 2009

I am sorry to hear of your issue. I would recommend that you contact the Ford Customer Relations Center at 1-800-392-3673. Please have your VIN available. The CRC representative would be in the best position to help you resolve your concern. Thank you.

• Do
      11th of Jul, 2010

Ford didn't take bailout money and this post was oviously prior to Toyota's massive quality oopsies, lol.

• Ex
      9th of Dec, 2011

I will never buy another Ford because of the dishonest people and practices that seem to prevail. I own a 2001 Explorer - the problems started with Ford right after I bought it- remember the big tire fiasco? AT first they were too busy to exchange mine - I understand. But when I went back they said I waited too long and was refused the new tires. Since then I have only used a Ford dealer's service Dept. 2 or 3 times. EACH time I went- my CHECK ENGINE light went on after picking up my car. More than a coincidence. They wont even look at the car for under $90- THIS IS A SCAM! Anyone else experience this type of fraudulent trick?